^New Car Select Screen^
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9120/screenshot1xf9.png

New Features:
(+)Full Speed, no need for overclocking
(+)Play with different cars
(-)Removed a very nasty hack...
(+)FPS Displayed
(+)Works on any firmware, any luaplayer

Well this was released to get people excited about an upcomming game of mine called Drag. This release fixed alot of issues and added a lot of new features, mainly the speed and letting you drive in other cars.

DRAG INFO:
Drag will not just be a drag racing, it will be a full blown game with NOS, Menus, Car Upgrades, etc. After a couple of releases I plan on going online!!! Race your car against other players. There might be some be some Drifting levels in the future, so look out!

Drag is an Upcomming GAME, that has many different features and isnt a minigame (hence the name Drag and Drag Mini)

By installing any homebrew you are responsible if anything happens to your PSP, use at your own risk!

youresam helped get the speed up :)
Bryan Spence made the Car gfx
I made the game ;)

Any Questions, Comments, or Bugs please send an email to coolsdev[ at ]gmail[ dot ]com

All Cars ingame have misspelled names, for a reason.
Download via comments

Gene
August 30th, 2006, 19:17
w00t w00t amazing game! Thanks this will keep me bussy for hours. Great release, and best of luck to future releases!

cools
August 30th, 2006, 19:51
Well I'm glad that someone likes it!

TheRaider
August 31st, 2006, 01:00
Looks great!!

cools
August 31st, 2006, 02:01
Thanks Again. Looks like I lied... This wont be the final version of Drag Mini. Look for an update in a day or two.

Hint: It has to do with Wifi:)

tallica
August 31st, 2006, 02:27
Cool im gona try this, it should keep me busy for a while :P

cools
August 31st, 2006, 03:41
Looking for Wifi testers PM me screename and im client if interested

crackkills
August 31st, 2006, 04:15
Hmm looks good, i could see how it could be extremely entertaining but racing games just aren't my bag baby

cools
September 1st, 2006, 05:23
I have the online code ready and youresam said it should work, all i need to do is test it. I'm going out of town over long weekend, so the release might have to wait untill Monday...