PDA

View Full Version : DMC 3 confirmed for PSP !

wraggster
January 11th, 2005, 10:14
Fans of Capcom's demonic battler can finally stop drawing their pentagrams and needling their dolls of Tsuyoshi Tanaka because the producer of Devil May Cry has finally confirmed that his satanic shooter is on its way to PSP. [br][br]But Mr Tanaka has gone further than simply squeezing the demonic blaster on to the sleek pocket-pleasing PSP by promising to weave his own blend of dark magic over an enhanced version of DMC3. [br][br]So along with some sleight of hand about unspecified improvements to the gameplay, he did confirm that the camera system would be receiving a thorough overhaul. Sadly, he wouldn't conjure-up a release date for the game, so it's back to reading the tea-leaves to work out when this handheld effort will appear over here. [br][br]He also took a few moments out of his busy day to reveal the obvious, and deeply predictable, point that any future fourth edition of the series will be released not on the PS2 but on the next generation of consoles. But then since Tsuyoshi Tanaka won't be producing the game, he probably can't be bothered to check his crystal ball for any more info.

josephiles
January 12th, 2005, 01:18
lol, I cant beleive it. The PSP is the way to go for qulity games!

Yes my spelling is crap i'm sorry... :-X