PDA

View Full Version : An all-new PSP-exclusive Brothers in Arms is coming this fall.

wraggster
August 30th, 2006, 18:32
Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/729/729376p1.html)

Ubisoft has announced that it will unleash Brothers in Arms D-Day -- a new squad-based PSP exclusive -- to retailers this coming autumn. Putting players in control of Screaming Eagle sergeants Hartsock and Baker as they make their way to Carentan and St. Sauveur, the new BIA installment is in development by Ubisoft Shanghai in collaboration with the console production team at Gearbox Software.

Though details about the game are still only surface-level, Ubisoft has confirmed a couple of tidbits. PSP-specific additions, for example, include the ability to command a bazooka team, use an MG42, and fire mortar rounds. A co-op (Skirmish) mode has also been included, which will span 12 different missions via ad-hoc and support four different mode variations (which have yet to be announced).

Now you can shoot Nazis while on the go.

Other touted goodies include surprise attacks, new teammate capabilities, improved enemy AI, extra weapons, and destructible cover points.

Screen Via Comments

BrooksyX
August 30th, 2006, 18:36
I have have been keeping an eye on this ever since it was even hinted at. WWII fps are probably my favorite genre of video games but no one has bothered to release one yet. But I think I will stick with call of duty because I loved the first two. (hope devhook can emulate the required firmware.)

crackkills
August 31st, 2006, 04:11
I hope the controls aren't crazy

roberto125919
August 31st, 2006, 19:18
i wonder why MOH, COD, and BIA have all of a sudden ome out