PDA

View Full Version : New Eloader With Support for 2.71 and Kernal Mode Incoming

Pages : [1] 2

wraggster
August 31st, 2006, 02:38
Just a little tidbit before i go bed, just heard that Fanjita is to release soon a new eloader with support for 2.71 firmware and Kernal Mode.

More details tommorrow :) bed time now :D

shiveringblade
August 31st, 2006, 02:40
Awsome :D

Cant wait.:cool:

tallica
August 31st, 2006, 02:42
Even though im a happy 1.5 user, i cant wait to try it out :)

mavsman4457
August 31st, 2006, 02:46
This is splendid news as I just bought a supposed 1.5 off of ebay and it turned out to be 2.6. Yah Fanjita!!!

**1_Man_Matrix**
August 31st, 2006, 02:46
BED?!?! Hah, I just started work...

Stupid timezone's... Here I was thinking Wraggster didn't sleep!

Awesome news though, Fanjita always rocks out with something new and innovative for us. good on him :)

Video_freak
August 31st, 2006, 02:49
Awesome news! Maybe a 2.71 downgrader soon? Sony is getting OWNED these days! :D

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 02:53
Even though im a happy 1.5 user, i cant wait to try it out :)
same here :D

Video_freak
August 31st, 2006, 02:54
This should work through Devhook. ;)

zevende
August 31st, 2006, 02:55
This is great!!!!! I updated to 2.70 for the flash support (which sucked) and because i didn't wan't to have to buy GTA to play homebrew. This is seriously some of the best news I've heard in a month. Anyone got any ideas/thoughts on when it's gonna get released?

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 02:55
@Video_freak: that's what i'm thinking, i'm definitely gunna try it

Video_freak
August 31st, 2006, 02:57
This is great!!!!! I updated to 2.70 for the flash support (which sucked) and because i didn't wan't to have to buy GTA to play homebrew. This is seriously some of the best news I've heard in a month. Anyone got any ideas/thoughts on when it's gonna get released?
Soon! :)
And almost 1000 blazed! ;)

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 02:58
wow, this is great :)

TheMarioKarters
August 31st, 2006, 02:59
What about 2.80? :(

Video_freak
August 31st, 2006, 03:00
2.8 is blocked for now... :(
DON'T UPDATE!!!!!

YourStillWithMe
August 31st, 2006, 03:01
Video Freak-It will work, no doubt.

Fanjita-Well Done!

Seriously, thank you Fanjita, Booster, Dark Alex Strmnm, (however you spell it, no disrespect my friend) and ZX!!!! Without you the psp scene would be lagging beyond belief. You've done so much for the people of the homebrew scene.

ZX-Great calculator apps and GBA!
Fanjita-2.00-2.71 eboot loaders!
Booster-The beloved Devhook!!!!!
Dark Alex-Mods that keep on coming. . .!
Strmnm-Nintendo 64 emulation

Thanks to you all theres a reason to still pickup my psp (Props also goes out to those who discovered we could change our backgrounds on 1.50 and customize the fonts nd game labels!)

I cant wait to try this out on my 1.50 with the emulated 2.71!

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 03:02
yeh i know i noticed lastnight :D

JOJAN_MOO
August 31st, 2006, 03:03
awsome. although i have 1.5 i can use my 2.71 now, it has been a paper weight since i got my 1.5

PsychoSync
August 31st, 2006, 03:03
Is this going to work with or without GTA?

mexicansnake
August 31st, 2006, 03:05
awesome! I cant wait to see it :).

Tony99
August 31st, 2006, 03:07
Is this going to work with or without GTA?

without GTA

red_sox32
August 31st, 2006, 03:14
this is good news and all but ever since i sent my 2.00 into sony and got a 2.80 back i really hope that it will be cracked for homebrew soon

felonyr301
August 31st, 2006, 03:20
even though im at 1.5 i feel a certain joy hearing about this news and happy for psp bro's and (sis's lol) out there with 2.71 psps welcome aboard to homebrew and returning visitors gotta say we all make mistakes right now you learn from it dont upgrade lol.

Malksta
August 31st, 2006, 03:30
Cool.

Tony99
August 31st, 2006, 03:31
even though im at 1.5 i feel a certain joy hearing about this news and happy for psp bro's and (sis's lol) out there with 2.71 psps welcome aboard to homebrew and returning visitors gotta say we all make mistakes right now you learn from it dont upgrade lol.

its better to make mystakes so you so you could learn from it lol
cant wait for this new eloader

luis_05
August 31st, 2006, 03:34
Awesome news! Maybe a 2.71 downgrader soon? Sony is getting OWNED these days! :D

lol!!!! video freak is right!!! can anyone point me to somewhere in history where the homebrew scene owned a company!!!? thanks!!

finally is good to hear from fanjita!! that dude rocks!!

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 03:35
well, he said more details tommorow, im wondering what else he knows we dont, hmm, this is big, if it comes out in the next two weeks, my family reunion wont suck as much as think it will, ill be able to game in style insted of being "sociable"

eazy-e
August 31st, 2006, 03:37
coool damn cant wait even though i got a 1.5 but i would like to try it wit my 2.71

zevende
August 31st, 2006, 03:37
For those with 2.8, I expect that soon after this new loader is released, you'll get a user-mode loader. At least that's what I expect to happen. Don't upgrade, that'll only make it worse.

punkypine
August 31st, 2006, 03:39
does this mean 2.7 and 2.71 can play emulators (the GBA/SNES/N64 ones specifically) or do you still need 1.5 for those?

zevende
August 31st, 2006, 03:41
does this mean 2.7 and 2.71 can play emulators (the GBA/SNES/N64 ones specifically) or do you still need 1.5 for those?
yup.

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 03:45
yes and without the need of a save game exploit(like the GTA exploit) :)

eazy-e
August 31st, 2006, 03:46

hell yea

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 03:49
if it really works on 2.7, i may update my 2.6 for the flash support....lol

but if i do, i'll be further away from a downgrader...two tough choices, so much time

well...at least i won't need to boot up in GTA anymore when it is released =)

eazy-e
August 31st, 2006, 03:51
if it really works on 2.7, i may update my 2.6 for the flash support....lol

but if i do, i'll be further away from a downgrader...two tough choices, so much time

well...at least i won't need to boot up in GTA anymore when it is released =)

the good is that nomore gta

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 03:52
we dont know what the eLoader is capable of yet do we? i mean, look at wraggys post, we shouldnt make to many predictions as to what it does, @Rzorak and if it works well enough, why downgrade

emuking
August 31st, 2006, 03:53
nice cant wait to try

eazy-e
August 31st, 2006, 03:53
we dont know what the eLoader is capable of yet do we? i mean, look at wraggys post, we shouldnt make to many predictions as to what it does, @Rzorak and if it works well enough, why downgrade

right

eazy-e
August 31st, 2006, 03:54
nice cant wait to try

hell yea man i cant wait

crackkills
August 31st, 2006, 04:02
this totally rules, now i can finally use multiplayer on some emu's

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 04:04
hmmm...good point...full kernal access which is what i wanted to downgrade for...why didn't i think of that...lol

just hope my UMDs dun disintegrate anytime soon...

eazy-e
August 31st, 2006, 04:04
yea

eazy-e
August 31st, 2006, 04:05
damn it i juss got sum more games hollyshit..

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 04:07
omg...u aren't thinking of *cough* are you???!

anyway i think i won't need to upgrade for flash...
theoratically it shud be able to run devHook...lol

porchemasi
August 31st, 2006, 04:45
2.71 Will Be The New 1.5

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 04:46
all the 1.5s may even update and dun need devhook anymore =) if the eloader is good enough that is

ACID
August 31st, 2006, 04:47
Great news for our 2.6 an higher users that cant downgrade.

Thekinglotr
August 31st, 2006, 04:50
Is it possible that this would work on a Ta-082?

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 04:53
Is it possible that this would work on a Ta-082?
yeh on all psp fws(2.0-2.71) and motherboards

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 04:59
a sweeping statement would be all psps below 2.71 shud be able to run it

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 05:03
awww sweet ive been waitn so long for tis now i can run homebrew on my TA-082 witout needn 2 buy GTA

hehe postin wit psp took forever 2 write tis

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 05:07
lol...dun worry...i type wif 2 fingers

anyway i hope we can run IRShell wif the new eloader =)

Kite188
August 31st, 2006, 05:13
Does this mean we will be able to play isos on 2.7 without the need of GTA nor downgrading? if so i cant wait for this :D Wasnt this supposed to be out tonight or tomorrow morning?or was that the 2.7 downgrader?

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 05:15
hey its stil harder 4 me since i hav 2 keep clikn X 2 get 2 da letters n u got a keyboard

wats IRShell

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 05:16
Does this mean we will be able to play isos on 2.7 without the need of GTA nor downgrading? if so i cant wait for this :D Wasnt this supposed to be out tonight or tomorrow morning?or was that the 2.7 downgrader?
Fanjita is against piracy so don't expect the eloader to beable to run ISO loaders

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 05:19
@zevernos

lemme guess...roaming around wif your psp? lol

@Kite

most likely like the GTA eloader, the code that attempts to load isos will be destroyed

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 05:19
wats irshell

Kite188
August 31st, 2006, 05:22
I meant devhook =O
anyway wasnt there a talk about a 2.71 downgrader being released today night or tomorrow morning? or is this what they were talking bout?

RetroGoth
August 31st, 2006, 05:22
awesome

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 05:23
ye u got me ..... i can sleep so i am tryn 2 bore myself 2 sleep

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 05:26
Wats Irsell????? ;p

Tron_Fan
August 31st, 2006, 05:28
Aweome news. I have tried all the new PSP things when they have come out. Browser... Flash support and have had to give up homebrew for it. It's been fun and all but I do miss homebrew. I had always hoped this would catch up to me some day and it looks like it may have.

Thanks to all for all involved for your hard work on this.

scarph
August 31st, 2006, 05:29
now dont you newbies to kernel access use those illegally umd images. shame on you for thinking about it. that is not the only reason i have 1.5. not at all. no no no. remember, say no to not not not not not using isos.

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 05:29
IR shell is difficult to explain...lol
it's like a different OS for the PSP with plugins and a couple of other features like controlling ur comp wif ya psp and basically making mroe use of the ir port i think..lemme try to grab a definition

here's a link

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32848&highlight=irshell

Kite188
August 31st, 2006, 05:33
Can anyone answer my question about the downgrader? Or is this what everyone was talking about. At the us.playstation forums they showed proof etc of one of the makers saying it would be released tomorrow morning or today night, but it got deleted =(

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 05:35
so irshell is like an OS

if psp sold games for cheaper poor noobs woudnt use isos

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 05:38
man...piracy is wrong in the first place and if anyone wanna talk about ISOs here's definitely not the place

IR shell is an OS with loads of feaures =)

@kite
downgrader?? for wad?? if u can run homebrew and have kernal access why in the world would u need to downgrade to 1.5?? unless u're making absolutely clear what your true intentions are which at this point is pretty obvious since u brought it up specifically

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 05:39
What kind of crap is this, Wraggster? After all the fuss you've thrown over "other sites" posting rumors? Knowing FULL WELL how much Fanjita DOESN'T like "deadlines" and doesn't like to cause a ruckus until he has something ready to go?

New low for DCEmu tonight, folks. Can you imagine the hell the holier than thou Wraggster would raise if "other sites" started posting "tidbits" about things they "heard" were going to be released?

Are you so intimidated that you'd sink to this level, Wraggster? Because I assure you, "other sites' could've posted this long before you did, as well as a few other things. But you see, we actually have respect for the developer community - something you've lost since you've become blind with spite.

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 05:44
What kind of crap is this? After all the fuss you've thrown over "other sites" posting rumors? Knowing FULL WELL how much Fanjita DOESN'T like "deadlines" and doesn't like to cause a ruckus until he has something ready to go?

New low for DCEmu tonight, folks. Can you imagine the hell the holier than thou Wraggster would raise if "other sites" started posting "tidbits" about things they "heard" were going to be released?
dude wtf are u talking about, it's coming out tomarrow(well later today in the states that is) if all goes well...so don't be hatin' on DCEmu and wraggy

Kite188
August 31st, 2006, 05:45
man...piracy is wrong in the first place and if anyone wanna talk about ISOs here's definitely not the place

IR shell is an OS with loads of feaures =)

@kite
downgrader?? for wad?? if u can run homebrew and have kernal access why in the world would u need to downgrade to 1.5?? unless u're making absolutely clear what your true intentions are which at this point is pretty obvious since u brought it up specifically

who doesnt want a 1.5 psp? You can do almost anything with it, and School is coming up, And back when i had a 1.5 i used to mess with my teachers tv by using my old psp 1.5 as a remote. and i wanna revive those moments+ homebrew too

@ malumese or w/e ur name is who you talking to?

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 05:46
@malumense
4 alphabets

STFU
not happy with the way things work here, no one's asking you to stay

and by the way there was no deadline given look carefully. it clearly reads COMING SOON in what way has it stated a deadline?

@kite
All the best then =)
though personally i hope that this incoming eloader supports ir shell
pardon me but the impression i got from you was as if u only wanted *cough*. Srry =(

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 05:49
irshell looks awsome hope they mak a version for FW 2.60 cant wait for da new homebrew i want now :)

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 05:50

and by the way there was no deadline given look carefully. it clearly reads COMING SOON in what way has it stated a deadline?

I assure you, this sort of pre-release hype will not sit well with Fanjita. This little "tidbit" was an underhanded move by Wraggster to capitalize on news that hasn't happened yet. As someone who has been privy to such "tidbits" and kept silent about them as Fanjita (and other similar developers) would like, I find this sort of behavior appalling. Especially from a site who sits on their high horse and has the gall to make constant public outcries against the way other sites are run.

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 05:51
Originally Posted by MalumEnSe
"What kind of crap is this? After all the fuss you've thrown over "other sites" posting rumors? Knowing FULL WELL how much Fanjita DOESN'T like "deadlines" and doesn't like to cause a ruckus until he has something ready to go?

New low for DCEmu tonight, folks. Can you imagine the hell the holier than thou Wraggster would raise if "other sites" started posting "tidbits" about things they "heard" were going to be released? "

Blazed: "dude wtf are u talking about, it's coming out tomarrow(well later today in the states that is)...so don't be hatin' on DCEmu and wraggy"
----------------------------------------------------------
Actually he isnt posting rumors or dates at all....Wraggy said.. "more information tommarow.

No romours because fanjita and all of them were the ones themselves who announced the news..

PS: Soon isn't a deadline!

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 05:51
it'll be awesome if it's released with the supposed PSX emus :D

Kite188
August 31st, 2006, 05:53
@malumense
4 alphabets

STFU

@kite
All the best then =)
though personally i hope that this incoming eloader supports ir shell
pardon me but the impression i got from you was as if u only wanted *cough*. Srry =(

Its okay. But yeah, i would agree with you =\ you never know. Alot of people download isos,sadly They should buy them legally =O or atleast @ ebay

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 05:56
I assure you, this sort of pre-release hype will not sit well with Fanjita. This little "tidbit" was an underhanded move by Wraggster to capitalize on news that hasn't happened yet. As someone who has been privy to such "tidbits" and kept silent about them as Fanjita (and other similar developers) would like, I find this sort of behavior appalling. Especially from a site who sits on their high horse and has the gall to make constant public outcries against the way other sites are run.

WOW! where do you think wraggster found out from

and where did that person...

If fanjita cared.. he would of just released.. instead of telling anyone.. you act like he's getting bent out of shape... and 2nd of all

DCEMU only gets pissed when OBVIOUSLY fake hype starts

I doubt fanjita is gunna lie about a release:p :p :p

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 05:59
malmuse watevr u call urself we rnt putin presur on fanjita we r just all excited and wraggster did say he would tell us about it so take ur trash talk somewher eles or STFU

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 06:01
WOW! where do you think wraggster found out from

and where did that person...

If fanjita cared.. he would of just released.. instead of telling anyone.. you act like he's getting bent out of shape... and 2nd of all

DCEMU only gets pissed when OBVIOUSLY fake hype starts

I doubt fanjita is gunna lie about a release:p :p :p

You don't understand. Fanjita tells selected people that "something is coming" but always asks that it not be "announced" by other sites until its ready. Believe me, I should know.

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 06:01
yes, another moron getting owned i love it :D

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 06:02
to think that sum1 would doubt Wraggster's credibility...Unthinkable

@motoko
u named blazed wrongly in ur sig

Kite188
August 31st, 2006, 06:04
You don't understand. Fanjita tells selected people that "something is coming" but always asks that it not be "announced" by other sites until its ready. Believe me, I should know.
You SHOULD know, but you dont :rolleyes:

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 06:05
he not gettn owned he got owned

and dude how u kno wat fanjita wants

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 06:05
You guys still don't get it. Other sites (read: PSPUpdates) knew about this too, just like we've known about every other eLoader/exploit from Fanjita - but at his request, we don't go posting about it until it's ready for release.

This, my friends, is an underhanded publicity stunt and Wragg knows it.

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:06

fanjita himself posted here yesterday that the new eloader was being worked on as we speak, and confirmed that it will indeed have Kernal level access.

Now please, stop speaking for him.

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 06:08
yeh i'm not balzed lol....i'm high..i mean blazed :p

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 06:09

Hmm.... possible but it is not comparable to us derailing sites for posting shit like.. we saw videos of the new n64 emulator to be released XX/XX/XX but what troubles me is... how anyone with common sense could pick it up on the front page of WWW.NOOBZ.EU

So what happens next? This shows that we can run code via this exploit. It won't be too hard to develop an eLoader that can use this exploit on v2.0 - v2.6. v2.7+ will be harder, due to extra security, but will happen a little later. Kernel mode is unavailable on v2.8, but it is likely that a downgrader is possible on all other firmwares. But then, with the possibility of kernel homebrew running without the need for a game UMD, why would you need to downgrade? .

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 06:09
from the man himself

Because it's harder than you think. It's being worked on.

not to mention they're hardworking and talented coders =)
only a matter of time before it is released

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 06:10
to think that sum1 would doubt Wraggster's credibility...Unthinkable

@motoko
u named blazed wrongly in ur sig
lmao..:D thanks for the heads up, i'll fix that :D

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 06:11
dude stop speakin for fanjita u rnt fanjita ur some thinks he knos it all noob

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 06:12
but what troubles me is... how anyone with common sense could pick it up on the front page of WWW.NOOBZ.EU

Exactly. We all know an eLoader was in the works - it was said when Hello World came out. But now Wraggster posts a mysterious "something's coming!" news post? It's for attention, nothing more. Other sites have a little more respect and will wait until it's finished and ready before teasing the community with an impending release.

ur some thinks he knos it all noob

Heh... noobs don't run the internet's largest PSP site. ;)

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:12
Hmm.... possible but it is not comparable to us derailing sites for posting shit like.. we saw videos of the new n64 emulator to be released XX/XX/XX but what troubles me is... how anyone with common sense could pick it up on the front page of WWW.NOOBZ.EU

pwned.

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 06:15
dam postn wit a psp i c 1 post when i am done typin 5 other post apear

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 06:17
what site would that be?

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:17
Exactly. We all know an eLoader was in the works - it was said when Hello World came out. But now Wraggster posts a mysterious "something's coming!" news post? It's for attention, nothing more. Other sites have a little more respect and will wait until it's finished and ready before teasing the community with an impending release.

Heh... noobs don't run the internet's largest PSP site. ;)

But we all know it's coming. He's not teasing anyone. He's starting a conversation. It's what internet message boards are for, dumbass.

It's not like he posted a fake eboot, or a link to vaporware.

Dude, you don't speak for fanjita. Nor do you speak for pspupdates or any other site.

So please, STFU.

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 06:20
Nor do you speak for pspupdates or any other site.

Actually, that's EXACTLY what I do. ;)

But we all know it's coming. He's not teasing anyone.

Yeah he is. Because, like me he has a pretty good idea of WHEN it's coming.

carpy
Heh... noobs do run the internet's slowest, most spam and pop-up filled, and most often down for maintenance PSP site. ;) - PSPupdates!!!!

corrected for accuracy.

stotheamuel
First you assume you 2 are buddy buddy.

I'm sure if Fanjita was to ask us to stop we would.. not Mr. QJ-Fanjita tag along.

2nd.. how do you know wraggster didnt get info from fanjita himself

3rd

" Here at PSPUpdates, there isn't anything more exciting than news on a new exploit working, and this is no exception. Please feel free to share your shouts of joy below in our comments section as many have or will be going back to school soon - this comes at the best of times! We will continue to cover this breaking news as it happens, so you can rest peacefully without the fear of missing something. "

we're doing exaxtly what qj promises

and we'll see tommarow when there is news :-P i trust wraggy!

kando
August 31st, 2006, 06:21
Q: will new kernal access allow downgrade for ta-082?

yeh on all psp fws(2.0-2.71) and motherboards

BUT TA-082 WILL STILL BRICK IF YOU TRY TO DOWNGRADE WITHOUT 0OKM'S HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy eloader until ookm cooks up an answer....the ability to downgrade does not change the fact that the motherboard WILL brick.

just a reminder :)

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:21
Actually, that's EXACTLY what I do. ;)

Yeah he is. Because, like me he has a pretty good idea of WHEN it's coming.

Right.

You speak for PSPupdates.

a whole whopping 34 posts worth.

douche.

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 06:22
Heh... noobs don't run the internet's largest PSP site. ;)[/QUOTE]
ya wats it called psp for noobs made by a noob

M!ckeY
i should make a section in my sig for the people getting owned :D

NeoXCS
Hah, biggest psp site and yet you search on google psp news or psp homebrew and up top comes dcemu! :p

carpy
Q: will new kernal access allow downgrade for ta-082?

BUT TA-082 WILL STILL BRICK IF YOU TRY TO DOWNGRADE WITHOUT 0OKM'S HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy eloader until ookm cooks up an answer....the ability to downgrade does not change the fact that the motherboard WILL brick.

just a reminder :)

If you have kernal access, you don't need to downgrade.

modcase
August 31st, 2006, 06:23
Hah, biggest psp site and yet you search on google. psp news or psp homebrew and up top comes dcemu! :p

lets try "PSP"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=psp&btnG=Google+Search

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 06:25
Hah, biggest psp site and yet you search on google psp news or psp homebrew and up top comes dcemu! :p

hahaha awesome just checked... it used to be QJ though now it's us:cool:

NeoXCS
No, I didnt say just search the word psp. :p I dont usually look for the word psp if im trying to find news or homebrew! :p

carpy
are you blind? lets try "PSP"

nice edit.

with the search terms he used, he was right.

MalumEnSe
Right.

You speak for PSPupdates.

Do some digging, it's not hard to find out exactly who I am and what I do. ;)

Eh, as exampled by your comments, you won't figure it out. For the record, I'm Jake, webmaster for PSPUpdates and general manager of QJ.NET. Just ask Wragg, or Motz, or whomever. They all know who I am. ;)

And if he heard it from Fanjita, than Fanjita would've said "don't make a post about it yet". Just like he's said to me every other time there's been a new breakthrough and something is ready for release.

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 06:26
i see y malmemo is here its 2 get more atntion for his site

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 06:27
lets try "PSP"

noobs search "psp" in order to get homebrew.. they end up at qj (top 10)

pros search for psp homebrew and end up on dcemu.co.uk (#1)

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:28
Do some digging, it's not hard to find out exactly who I am and what I do. ;)

Eh, as exampled by your comments, you won't figure it out. For the record, I'm Jake, webmaster for PSPUpdates and general manager of QJ.NET. Just ask Wragg, or Motz, or whomever. They all know who I am. ;)

And if he heard it from Fanjita, than Fanjita would've said "don't make a post about it yet". Just like he's said to me every other time there's been a new breakthrough and something is ready for release.

That's nice. I'm sure fanjita's proud of you for defending his honor.

Now go back to your spam filled, pop-up infested tard site.

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 06:28
i see y malmemo is here its 2 get more atntion for his site

No, no - you see, that's what this thread is all about for Wragg.

And we don't need the attention - anyone who visits this site knows about mine. And visits it, no matter how much they talk bad about it - you can deny it all you want. ;)

Now go back to your spam filled, pop-up infested tard site.

Insults - first sign that you know you're mistaken and beat. ;)

treythepunkid
August 31st, 2006, 06:30
hey sony how does it feel to get yo ******* *** ked you little ****** yeah in yo ****** face ******:mad: :mad: :mad:

kando
August 31st, 2006, 06:30
so u come here to simply bash news topics? up until this news post, i only knew it was "probably" going to have kernal for 2.71....now we know for sure.

stop trying to piss further and go back home where you are welcome.

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:32

And we don't need the attention - anyone who visits this site knows about mine. And visits it, no matter how much they talk bad about it - you can deny it all you want. ;)

pspupdates is a flaming piece of shit. you can't even check out one "news" story without getting bombared by the ridiculous advertising.

You guys steal news from other sites and claim it as your own, and then have the balls to come here and talk shit like you're in charge of the whole damn internet.

You got one upped. If fanjita was mad about this thread, he'd post it. He wouldn't send some self appointed lackey from an advertising afflicted noob site. He's just do it himself.

modcase
August 31st, 2006, 06:32
noobs search "psp" in order to get homebrew.. they end up at qj (top 10)

pros search for psp homebrew and end up on dcemu.co.uk (#1)

the pro's know what sites to go to and which people to talk to, they don't need to search on google. nice attempt at acting "pro" :rolleyes:

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 06:33
so u come here to simply bash news topics?

Why not, this site CONSTANTLY makes NEWSPOSTS to bash newsposts on MY site. The least I can do is point out how cheap this move is - a move far more disrespectful than anything Wraggster has accused "other sites" of in his newsposts.

You guys steal news from other sites and claim it as your own,

Lie. Prove it.

and then have the balls to come here and talk shit like you're in charge of the whole damn internet.

No, I wouldn't want to step on Wragg's territory. He's the one that is the self proclaimed policeman of the PSP homebrew community.

f fanjita was mad about this thread, he'd post it.

No he wouldn't, because he's asleep. Duh.

treythepunkid
August 31st, 2006, 06:34
uhhh uhhhh uhhh sorry i need to control my anger isuews yeah thats great news:( hey wheres nintos like new portalable system that need like portalable wii or gamecube but some thing:D :D :D ahhh nice and calm

kando
August 31st, 2006, 06:35
imo both of ur sites have alot of pointless news posts....but its very immature to see this kind of warring going on, especcially from upper management.

you should be the bigger site and keep quiet. my 2 cents, didnt mean to be a jerk to ya.

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:35

You site has more pop-ups and giant ads than most porn sites.

on a 1280x1024 page, on 200x200 of it is actual content.

It's crap. 100% crap.

And it's full of all the morons who can't be more creative than throwing "PSP" into google and clicking the first link they find.

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 06:36
the pro's know what sites to go to and which people to talk to, they don't need to search on google. nice attempt at acting "pro" :rolleyes:

if you're looking for old releases

then its faster on google... rather than going through archives:o

SlipknotMaggot
will this work on 2.7 or will i have to upgrade to 2.71?

treythepunkid
:(

kando
August 31st, 2006, 06:37
will this work on 2.7 or will i have to upgrade to 2.71?

yes it will

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 06:37

deny wat that the fact that u r doin wat u say wragg is doin or the fact ur site is not the best hombrw 1 out there

modcase
August 31st, 2006, 06:38
And it's full of all the morons who can't be more creative than throwing "PSP" into google and clicking the first link they find.

I made the PSP search post you "moron".

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 06:38
damn, i can't do the ownage thing properly, oh well
the people who got owned know who they are :D

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 06:39
somehow i get the impression that this person has the sole intention of just making every1 pissed off...

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:40
No he wouldn't, because he's asleep. Duh.

Ok, trying to douche up wragg's thread about something that was ALREADY public knowledge is one thing, but now you're trying to claim that you watch him sleep?

Dude.

Leave your bunghole fantasies at the door, 'kay cupcake? I'm sure fanjita doesn't want to find out that you're pulling a peeping tom on him.

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 06:40
but its very immature to see this kind of warring going on, especcially from upper management.

you should be the bigger site and keep quiet. my 2 cents, didnt mean to be a jerk to ya.

That I completely agree with you on. We've kept quiet for months upon months, even though post after post goes up on this site's FRONT PAGE about how "evil" and horrible other sites are. PSPU has never done that.

For the last two weeks, this site has repeatedly had huge lapses in class and respect. Fanjita himself said as much in a now deleted thread/post lambasting PSPU's Coding Competition.

This newspost is no different. It's sensationalism that most likely (since he's asleep, I have yet to get his take on this) goes agains the developer's wishes. Anyone who knows Fanjita knows he doesn't like his work to be sensationalized or to cause a commotion until there's something REAL and IN PEOPLE'S HANDS to cause a commotion about. (Actually, he doesn't even like the sensationalism then) That's what happens when you're incredibly modest.

The part that makes me angry is that Wragg KNOWS THIS and did it anyways.

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:41
I made the PSP search post you "moron".

yep.

and you edited 3 times.

kando
August 31st, 2006, 06:43
That I completely agree with you on. We've kept quiet for months upon months, even though post after post goes up on this site's FRONT PAGE about how "evil" and horrible other sites are. PSPU has never done that.

For the last two weeks, this site has repeatedly had huge lapses in class and respect. Fanjita himself said as much in a now deleted thread/post lambasting PSPU's Coding Competition.

This newspost is no different. It's sensationalism that most likely (since he's asleep, I have yet to get his take on this) goes agains the developer's wishes. Anyone who knows Fanjita knows he doesn't like his work to be sensationalized or to cause a commotion until there's something REAL and IN PEOPLE'S HANDS to cause a commotion about. That's what happens when you're incredibly modest.

sounds very logical. i think ppl need to think about what this man just said, instead of thinking of insults to throw back. going in circles makes this forum look like a bunch of 14 year old counter-strike players *snicker*.

cheers jake, ty for taking the time to explain yourself :)

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 06:44

This newspost is no different. It's sensationalism that most likely (since he's asleep, I have yet to get his take on this) goes agains the developer's wishes. Anyone who knows Fanjita knows he doesn't like his work to be sensationalized or to cause a commotion until there's something REAL and IN PEOPLE'S HANDS to cause a commotion about. That's what happens when you're incredibly modest.

I just don't get why youre upset.. we all knew it was coming soon

he didnt release a date.. he didnt esitmate.. he stated the obvious..then told us when he would tell us the date.. he didnt make a deadline or any of the bs you accused wragg of...

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 06:45
lol...counter-strike :D

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 06:46
sounds very logical. i think ppl need to think about what this man just said, instead of thinking of insults to throw back. going in circles makes this forum look like a bunch of 14 year old counter-strike players *snicker*.

And cheers for being logical. I get enough of the 14 year old mentality in the comments of my own site. (What can I say, that age group is the target demographic of the PSP)

So I'll leave it at that. But don't be mistaken my DCEmu friends, this "news" was a tactical decision made by Wraggster to be the "first" to say that an eLoader will be released very soon. One that probably won't sit well with the developer. Wragg caught wind of "inside" information (this isn't a "general knowledge" post) and is trying to capitalize on it...

...the same thing he condemns PSPU for.

[Edit: And to carpy below, we COULD'VE posted this information about an eLoader being ready VERY soon, but we didn't. Because we actually respect the developer involved. And we won't post about it hinting that a release is right around the corner, not until it's actually ready. In respect to Fanjita, in respect to the community. Things Wraggster has obviously lost track of.]

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:47
we've all known for weeks about the libtiff exploit becoming usable.

fanjita himself posted here just yesterday both confirming that there will be a new eloader, and that it will have kernal access.

wraggs didn't tell us anything we all didn't already know.

malum's just upset because his site got scooped.

sour grapes. crybaby.

mnuhaily22
August 31st, 2006, 06:49
Wicked, been waiting for this a long time, looks like all you people who have 1.5 will be happy to update soon(scary thought), but ausome.

modcase
August 31st, 2006, 06:50
yep.

and you edited 3 times.

If your going to post Carpy, at least make a point. Your attempt at insiting flames is pretty childish and laughable. Find something better to do then refresh recent forum threads to complain about non-issues.

Thanks. :D

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:50
One that probably won't sit well with the developer.

I hope fanjita chews you out publically for acting like such a crybaby over it.

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 06:51
exactly he only told us when he would tell us

and there was barely any reaction and barely any speculation to this post.. the vast majority of this thread is us fighting

AND !!! ITS different!! this is real!

we dont post fake emulators we get from "e-mails" and have "seen the nonexsistant videos" thats called trying to get attention

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 06:52
Wicked, been waiting for this a long time, looks like all you people who have 1.5 will be happy to update soon(scary thought), but ausome.

that i'm not sure, there's no need to with devhook. Moreover, they're always those who bought 1.5s to use *cough*. i'm sure u know what i'm referring to :mad:

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:52
exactly he only told us when he would tell us

and there was barely any reaction and barely any speculation to this post.. the vast majority of this thread is us fighting

AND !!! ITS different!! this is real!

we dont post fake emulators we get from "e-mails" and have "seen the nonexsistant videos" thats called trying to get attention

I don't recall anyone complaining about downloading trojan PSP brickware from DCEMU.

The same can't be said for pspupdates.

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 06:53

hey im a 15 year old cs player ........
and "jake taking his time to say tis..." y now? y not a month ago or a week ago like states in how long tis lasted tell me that jake

kando
we've all known for weeks about the libtiff exploit becoming usable.

fanjita himself posted here just yesterday both confirming that there will be a new eloader, and that it will have kernal access.

wraggs didn't tell us anything we all didn't already know.

malum's just upset because his site got scooped.

sour grapes. crybaby.

no. the point is that every website does this, including his. evidently his site seems to get more of this "you posted a news post for attention" garbage, and he also stated the obvious.

like we couldnt tell that the news post was for attention. thats what news posts are for. and these sites.

its headlines to get attention.

i think you all need to lay off these other sites, or at least stop defending just one. i'm 22 and im scared how old some ppl here are :x

im not hating, im stating the obvious. but im bringing it to a new light :)

Kite188
Not to be mean or nothing =\ But i hope you guys noticed this went from "OMG OMG A ELOADER FOR 2.71 OH NOES I NEED IT NOW!! CANT WAIT FOR IT!! WILL IT RUN EMULATORS WITHOUT GTA?" to basically "RAWR FANJITA WONT SIT WELL WITH WRAGG,OH NOES"

kando
August 31st, 2006, 06:54
hey im a 15 year old cs player ........
and "jake taking his time to say tis..." y now? y not a month ago or a week ago like states in how long tis lasted tell me that jake

i played counter-strike for 4 years im allowed to say that =)

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:55
Not to be mean or nothing =\ But i hope you guys noticed this went from "OMG OMG A ELOADER FOR 2.71 OH NOES I NEED IT NOW!! CANT WAIT FOR IT!! WILL IT RUN EMULATORS WITHOUT GTA?" to basically "RAWR FANJITA WONT SIT WELL WITH WRAGG,OH NOES"

I blame it on the guy who thinks he speaks on fanjita's behalf.

kando
August 31st, 2006, 06:57
I blame it on the guy who thinks he speaks on fanjita's behalf.

well how many news updates have they posted on noobz recently? july 10th....and then the end of august.

obviously he doesnt like mass attention over something that isnt done yet...i dont think jake is lying.

carpy
August 31st, 2006, 06:57
no. the point is that every website does this, including his. evidently his site seems to get more of this "you posted a news post for attention" garbage, and he also stated the obvious.

like we couldnt tell that the news post was for attention. thats what news posts are for. and these sites.

its headlines to get attention.

i think you all need to lay off these other sites, or at least stop defending just one. i'm 22 and im scared how old some ppl here are :x

im not hating, im stating the obvious. but im bringing it to a new light :)

That's exactly what I said earlier.

Which why it's laughable that this guy is trolling around the net looking to find posts on his "competition's" site so he can log in and try to claim some dumbass moral victory.

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 06:58
children...children..please calm yourselves :)
and no i'm not 17 :rolleyes:

kando
August 31st, 2006, 06:58
That's exactly what I said earlier.

Which why it's laughable that this guy is trolling around the net looking to find posts on his "competition's" site so he can log in and try to claim some dumbass moral victory.

this looks to be a rare occassion actually :o

Kite188
August 31st, 2006, 07:00
RAWR still not settled =\
/me rips shirt off and takes out a metal pipe out of his pocket, and gets ready to beat down the next person who is fighting/flaming each other :o

M!ckeY
i thnk this thread should read "PSPUpdates dude gets bashed like crazy!!!!....oh and yeah eloader for 2.71 psp soon" :)

kando
RAWR still not settled =\
/me rips shirt off and takes out a metal pipe out of his pocket, and gets ready to beat down the next person who is fighting/flaming each other :o

ololololol

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 07:01
well how many news updates have they posted on noobz recently? july 10th....and then the end of august.

obviously he doesnt like mass attention over something that isnt done yet...i dont think jake is lying.

this isn't getting as much response as the new hello-world....

and also he isnt revealing anything.. hes telling us he has info (right now) that he'll give tommarow.... if he honestly wanted as much attention he would tell. because he already knows.. I actualy apreciate knowing i should log on tommarow to find out (the obviously okay with fanjita) news tommarow...

I didnt freak out and jump to conclusions.

PS: kando you're on his side... yet you start this thread....

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34149

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:04
didnt say u did sir =)
but he didnt say tomorrow....he said soon :o
and it wasnt a quote from fanjita either...

both sides of this coin work, i dunno why the ridges all want a bigger piece of the pie hehehe

why cant we all just get along :D

MalumEnSe
August 31st, 2006, 07:04
and also he isnt revealing anything.. hes telling us he has info (right now) that he'll give tommarow....

And if PSPU were to do the exact same thing (which we could've) Wragg would post yet another newspost saying how wrong we were, how it's a slap in the face to developers, etc. That's the point I'm trying to make. The hypocrisy.

That was the last post... really... no more talking to brick walls that can't think for themselves... :)

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:05
And if PSPU were to do the exact same thing (which we could've) Wragg would post yet another newspost saying how wrong we were, how it's a slap in the face to developers, etc. That's the point I'm trying to make. The hypocrisy.

That was the last post... really... no more talking to brick walls that can't think for themselves... :)

point made, this thread is over all! ty for coming! :D :D :D

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 07:05
i played counter-strike for 4 years im allowed to say that =)

dude ive been playin CS since they had like 1.0

well then lets get bak 2 screamin omg eloader for FW 2.+ witout GTA

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:06
dude ive been playin CS since they had like 1.0

well then lets get bak 2 screamin omg eloader for FW 2.+ witout GTA

i had beta 6.2!!

pwnage :D

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 07:06
hey i'm an adobe wall, not a brick wall :mad:
-Edit- whoops, fight is over :)

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 07:08
can someone show me when that happened?

i only remember dcemu people getting mad for

lieng about emus..

and stealing modchip reviews..

when did dcemu people get mad at qj.. for saying that soon we would find out information on something real?

enlighten me please

EDIT...

oh fights over never mind

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 07:08
point made, this thread is over all! ty for coming! :D :D :D

actually it ain't over...it's supposed to be rejoicing about the upcoming new eloader :)

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:10
actually it ain't over...it's supposed to be rejoicing about the upcoming new eloader :)

i've been rejoicing for over a week now....saving it up for when i got my dad playin calisto =p

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 07:11
it will be amazing if this eloader really has kernel access :)

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:13
when did dcemu people get mad at qj.. for saying that soon we would find out information on something real?

enlighten me please

most likely he's talking about kids who claim to "represent" dcemu when they get bored and flame their sites.

i've personally seen it in a couple posts here and there...this isnt the first "qj vs dcemu vs blah blah" thing i've seen, otherwise i'd probably have ignored it :P

but yea, back to the subject.

FANJITA I WILL BE YORU HUMAN CRASH TEST DUMMY JUST STRAP ME IN!

poll: who here would die for fanjita?

/snicker

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 07:15
speaking of callisto, i hope it works with the new eloader too...couldn't get it to work ever since i boguht my psp..lol

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 07:15
Yay new eloader!!!
cummon everyone talk about new loader

Kite188
August 31st, 2006, 07:16
poll: who here would die for fanjita?

/snicker

I wouldnt, But i would be his bodyguard and beat anybody who got 20 feet close to him with a metal pipe(and shirtless*winks*) muahahahahaha

kando
i can get my dad some cool gameboots now....hook him up w/ some gba castlevania games...some apps like calculators and wifi spot finders...and then im gonna....im gonna....omg i dunno so much!

stotheamuel
one last thing... there have been several wars between the sites.. but i must say we here at dcemu are much more rule abiding and less rude :)

i might die for him if it was painful enough...

Welll... goodnight

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:17
if you notice, this is the only site out of them all that i consistantly post on, if at all.....gnite stothe :)

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 07:17
have a nice sleep..it's 2.21pm here..lol

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:18
have a nice sleep..it's 2.21pm here..lol

ah fellow east coaster :D

*edit* actually wouldnt be east coaster unless u ment am.....><

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 07:19
i think kando will end up breaking his dad's psp with him being this exited and all :D

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 07:21
east coaster?
i'm from Singapore...lol now it's 2.24 according to the clock on my comp

breaking? fixable
bricking? holy ****

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:24
man, its a small world online =p

im preparing the padded floors/walls for the eloader release.

:D

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 07:27
awman finaly its 2:30 in canada after talkn wit u guys on my psp for 3hours i finaly feel tired night Pplz

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:28
awman finaly its 2:30 in canada after talkn wit u guys on my psp for 3hours i finaly feel tired night Pplz

hehehe gnite =) i think im loggin as well, same time here...sweet eloader dreams!

ReVengeR
August 31st, 2006, 07:38
Waggster.... WAke Up, Wake Up....!!!!!!!!
And Hurry Up... :D

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 07:39
u sure are excited...lol

YourStillWithMe
August 31st, 2006, 07:46
Porchesmai-2.71 will NOT be the new 1.50 The smart ones out there will never upgrade from 1.50 and i'll tell you why as each firmware goes higher its harder and harder to do specifics things quick ex-run isos, acquire user mode as opposed to kernel, Also-the smoothness of loading your homebrew on 1.50 is unbelievable. However, i wont get snappy because we all have no idea what Fanjita has in store for us or even if its coming out tomorrow (today. . .im on at like 1 30 A.M now)

Razorak-1.50 users will not update because they will (like I) just launch 2.71 via devhook and use homebrew there if they feel the urge.

I'm excited for you 2.01-2.71 users! Do you guys think this loader will be better then the tiff exploit fond a while back on 2.00? I hated that method of loading homebrew. . . 1.50 Forever!

Briggzy11
August 31st, 2006, 07:53
Hmm I dont know whether I should upgrade to 2.71 then??? with kernal access that means All 1.5 games will work including SmashGPSP and iRshell...

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 07:59
dun upgrade yet though...we gotta see the quality of the eloader as in it's compatibility

kando
August 31st, 2006, 07:59
Hmm I dont know whether I should upgrade to 2.71 then??? with kernal access that means All 1.5 games will work including SmashGPSP and iRshell...

wait and see what the great fanjita says....

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 08:02
yes, it is better to wait and see :)

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 08:10
@YourStillWithMe: u do know the new eloader will have kernel access and it's for 2.0-2.71 not 2.01-2.71

@Briggzy11: why upgrade and have to loader the eloader then the emu, rather than run it off the XMB...plus 1.5 already has 2.71 capabilities, to me 1.5 is more convienient

muffinman
August 31st, 2006, 09:20
this shall be a very interesting release

mr_nick666
August 31st, 2006, 09:35

DONT DO IT!!! - 1.5 has everything you need because of devhook :D 1.5ers have always found a way and that success rate is still currently 100% ;)

Baboon
August 31st, 2006, 09:37
This is going to be amazing for 2.0-2.71 owners! :)

It was because of Fanjita and co that I was able to originaly play home brew on my (then) 2.6 psp via eloader... so this is going to do the same again - only now with full kernel access etc. ...these guys are legends!

Truely great times ahead, home brew for all! :)

zool2k
August 31st, 2006, 09:41
All i need is a 2.80 downgrader, soon ;)
i made the mistake and thought it would take ages until 2.71 is being knocked out, so i updated to 2.80!

SHIT :P

tophead420
August 31st, 2006, 09:59
hmmm i gotta try this out tho i am a 1.5 user i used to be a 2.6er but thanks to dar alez im not anymore hopefully this will work via devhook cuz id like to give it a go lol

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 12:50
im up n rdy 2 wait for the news

still postin wit psp: )

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 12:52
did u have a nice sleep? i just had dinner..lol

Fanjita
August 31st, 2006, 13:02
Hmm, I don't know where the definition of "soon" as "tomorrow" came from.

Here's the facts, do with them what you will:

As has been mentioned before - an eloader will come soon for the TIFF exploit. To expect decent 2.71 support (and especially kernel support) immediately would be naive.

2.7+ is very hard to work with, it's being worked on but you can't expect a high level of compatibility very soon.

Kernel support is being worked on, but it will still take some time. All this TIFF stuff has somewhat interrupted a lot of the kernel work.

Having said that, any eloader that is produced should support the kernel exploit in firmwares that the eloader can support, and that the kernel exploit is present in (i.e. 2.5 - 2.71). So tricks that already use the kernel exploit (like the downdater) will be possible - but again, they may require some adaptation, possibly.

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 13:06
pity u came a bit too late Fanjita:D

but i believe that it will only be a matter of time, different people have different definitions of 'soon'

Take as long as you need, i'm sure that patience will be rewarded with a good quality :) Good Luck!

TheRaider
August 31st, 2006, 13:09
Thank you for your post Fanjita. I think all users enjoy to have updated info. Now we'll wait for more news from you. Take your time. We prefer later and perfect.. :D Good work! Now chill out guys..

segis666
August 31st, 2006, 13:09
wow this is nice :D now i maybe get more use for my other psp :3

Zion
August 31st, 2006, 13:11
sweet :D Great News :p

Percival
August 31st, 2006, 13:15
I wonder if this was mentioned already... When will people learn that it's kernel and not kernal?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernel_(computer_science)

shrimpidy
August 31st, 2006, 13:21
2.71 downgrader?! I updated mine to 2.8. I'm such an idiot!.

ronaldinho11
August 31st, 2006, 13:24
but if 2.71 can run kernal mode why would people want to downgrade anyway

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 13:35
old habits die hard man...lol

@ronald
who wanna downgrade? simple
bloody pirates who use *cough*

TheRaider
August 31st, 2006, 13:43
Kernel!! :)

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 14:06
2 words Fanjita

YOU OWN!

heh fininlly decided 2 go onto comp

edit: it would hav been better if u wher here earlier when we were owning a noob

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 14:15
Hmm, I don't know where the definition of "soon" as "tomorrow" came from.

Here's the facts, do with them what you will:

As has been mentioned before - an eloader will come soon for the TIFF exploit. To expect decent 2.71 support (and especially kernel support) immediately would be naive.

2.7+ is very hard to work with, it's being worked on but you can't expect a high level of compatibility very soon.

Kernel support is being worked on, but it will still take some time. All this TIFF stuff has somewhat interrupted a lot of the kernel work.

Having said that, any eloader that is produced should support the kernel exploit in firmwares that the eloader can support, and that the kernel exploit is present in (i.e. 2.5 - 2.71). So tricks that already use the kernel exploit (like the downdater) will be possible - but again, they may require some adaptation, possibly.
:D you seem so angry heh! thanks for the info

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 14:21
still he might hav sounded angry but cummon hes a busy guy
do ur best fanjita were all rooting for u

Lodis
August 31st, 2006, 14:22
This is splendid news as I just bought a supposed 1.5 off of ebay and it turned out to be 2.6. Yah Fanjita!!!

Unless the Psp you purchased of Ebay has a T082 Motherboard you can downgrade this to 1.5. I am assuming you have already checked your Motherboard version.

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 14:25
Lodis a little late to say that eh hehe :)

Fanjita
August 31st, 2006, 14:25
2 words Fanjita

YOU OWN!

heh fininlly decided 2 go onto comp

edit: it would hav been better if u wher here earlier when we were owning a noob

Sometimes, just sometimes... I like to sleep.

It's a personal shortcoming that I'm working on, for the good of the homebrew community.

Meh.

zevernos
August 31st, 2006, 14:28
lol when we were owning the guy it was like 2:30 in the morning and i was posting with my psp it takes me like 2 minutes to make a post heheh :)

StealthCP
August 31st, 2006, 14:58
Excellent, excellent... I can't believe this news.. well actually I can :D It's great to know that my coder friend that bought a PSP recently (my influence :p) will be able to downgrade his PSP to program for it. I know ppl will say, why downgrade if you can get kernel mode apps on 2.71? Because homebrew is much simpler on 1.5, no eloader would be needed.

I can't wait for this to be released, the PSP club in school will be ecstatic! :D:D

JD/
August 31st, 2006, 15:05
this is kool we nearly got homebrew for all go fanjita :D

aries2k4
August 31st, 2006, 15:05
Thanks for the info Fanjita. Always great to hear from you. Seem like things are going well.:)
Finally, confirmation.
Fanjita does sleep!!!;) ,lol

Inigo Montoya
August 31st, 2006, 15:15
Awesome! Maybe by the time I get my power switch fixed the eLoader will be finished!

ditlew
August 31st, 2006, 15:29
I wonder when dcemu will get that eLoader is a noobz.eu project, and not a one man one ...

// Ditlew

Kramer
August 31st, 2006, 15:36
what do you mean this site.

aries2k4
August 31st, 2006, 15:39
touché Ditlew.
Your right. Let´s give credit and respect to all those involved.
Good Luck and long live Noobz.eu

psp411
August 31st, 2006, 15:42
perfect. every time i come to this site i see thins that make me :). This is great news:D

thanx to the ones involved in this project includint fanjita n ditlew( u c... i dint forget about ditlew:D )

bigrich68
August 31st, 2006, 16:00
is using the eLoader safe on my psp , sooryjust bought a PSP 2.71 FW and Im waiting patiently to run hombrew lol.

Kramer
August 31st, 2006, 16:14
yep perfectly safe

Nikolaos
August 31st, 2006, 16:42
Omg great news, I was not expecting anything like this so fast.

alleyal202
August 31st, 2006, 17:14
These coders are GODS! its a great time to own a psp:)

hack.fool
August 31st, 2006, 17:21
yesssssss...In case my 1.5 accidently upgrade to 2.7...I can still play my homeB!!!!!
once again Fanjita change the psp scene...thank you man!!!!!

YourStillWithMe
August 31st, 2006, 17:22
Ronaldinho11-People want to downgrade because you can do so much on the 1.50 already and theres no restrictions. What would you rather do have a 2.71 firmware that can launch a decent amount of apps with flash support or have a 1.50 that allows you to customize the font, edit the game labels and call them what you want, load up all the firmwares from 2.00-2.71 and play all the games that require updates up to 2.71 (currently) get a version changer to protect you from updates if you dont want them, etc etc. The list goes on and on and everyone that I know personally has 1.50 or 2.00 to allow for a SAFE downgrade.

You do know that the 1.50 is also called the "Magic Firmwware," right? And No, 1.00 is NOT better and never will be. The only thing thats great about 1.00 is the fact that you can just use one folder with an eboot to launch stuff its more organized you cant launch devhook on it so your safe for upgrades up to 1.52 that stinks wouldnt ya say?

S34MU5
August 31st, 2006, 17:59
wadddaa beast
even thow im 1.5 this looks cool for my suck ass mates who updated

ronaldinho11
August 31st, 2006, 18:07
Ronaldinho11-People want to downgrade because you can do so much on the 1.50 already and theres no restrictions. What would you rather do have a 2.71 firmware that can launch a decent amount of apps with flash support or have a 1.50 that allows you to customize the font, edit the game labels and call them what you want, load up all the firmwares from 2.00-2.71 and play all the games that require updates up to 2.71 (currently) get a version changer to protect you from updates if you dont want them, etc etc. The list goes on and on and everyone that I know personally has 1.50 or 2.00 to allow for a SAFE downgrade.

You do know that the 1.50 is also called the "Magic Firmwware," right? And No, 1.00 is NOT better and never will be. The only thing thats great about 1.00 is the fact that you can just use one folder with an eboot to launch stuff its more organized you cant launch devhook on it so your safe for upgrades up to 1.52 that stinks wouldnt ya say?

well i dunno about this other geek stuff your on about but how do you know 1.71 won't be better...or are you personally working on aloader so you know everything about it. Im guessing youve go a 1.50 then, your bound to say that, what im saying is if your read my point again and then read it back yto yourself and take in the stuff you cant possibly know yer cos your not personally making the eloader...i was saying if the 1.71 loader can do what a 1.50 can do then there would be no point to downgrade, comprende?

Kramer
August 31st, 2006, 18:14
well i dunno about this other geek stuff your on about but how do you know 1.71 won't be better...or are you personally working on aloader so you know everything about it. Im guessing youve go a 1.50 then, your bound to say that, what im saying is if your read my point again and then read it back yto yourself and take in the stuff you cant possibly know yer cos your not personally making the eloader...i was saying if the 1.71 loader can do what a 1.50 can do then there would be no point to downgrade, comprende?

How would you know either your not making aswell but I can tell you 1.5 will be better because 2.71 wont support devhook. There is many more reasons but im not going to waste my time naming them all.

kando
August 31st, 2006, 18:15
I wonder when dcemu will get that eLoader is a noobz.eu project, and not a one man one ...

// Ditlew

ditlew: i mean ABSOLUTELY NO disrespect, i respect you and fanjita more than you can imagine...you can do anything with everything.

BUT you fail to post any kind of real news on noobz, as i visit it very often. im sure if you guys updated people on noobz, that the posts would more than likely speak about team noobz, as right now i think they await word from the almighty fanjita.

of course you are the almighty ditlew, and your word is absolute too, but i dont think you update as much as fanjita on forums /smile

just my 2 cents. /salutes team n00bz!

Kramer
August 31st, 2006, 18:20
What has posting updates got to do with giving other members of the team credit aswell.

kando
August 31st, 2006, 18:42
What has posting updates got to do with giving other members of the team credit aswell.

the simple answer: yes, 100% true. i agree.

but i still think what i said was valid.

ur right tho, its still no excuse...ppl need to be reminded, and the knowledgable thread starters should be aware of the team.

cheers all :)

YourStillWithMe
August 31st, 2006, 19:00
Ronaldinho11-I've been with the psp scene since the swapping the memory stick trick on 1.50 to load homebrew before the 2 folder method came into be. We used to have to put the launcher in 1 memory stick and then as the app was loading insert the other memory stick (the one with the bigger eboot) in at the same time and time it correctly to get our app. . .I know what i'm talking about. I'm no coder or anything but I am capable of using cygwin and developing my own app (although it may stink compared to typical apps.) Theres only so much Fanjita can do with 2.71 because the security in every firmware update is a little harder to penetrate. I have full faith in his work and this discovery and im happy for the 2.71 users. Don't make me out to be the bad guy.

NeoXCS
August 31st, 2006, 19:05
I say good luck to the entire team with this new eloader. :) I myself have no clue why only Fanjita was mentioned but everyone who works on this deserves praise! :D I can't wait to see what comes out of this Fanjita, Ditlew, and the rest of the team! :)

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 19:12
wheres the details you said you would have for us today Wraggy?

Apoklepz
August 31st, 2006, 19:15
Wow. They've outdone themselves again! This is excellent news, and I think I speak for everyone here. Ditlew, Fanjita and the rest of the crew working on this...Congratulations!..You never cease to amaze us.

BTW, the following is kinda off topic (I know this is intended for 2.71fw) but, if there's the slimmest chance that this loader could possibly bring back homebrew on my 1.50 partial bricked PSP, please let me know...

...Yeah, I'm that guy that emailed Fanjita like two months ago about a partially bricked 1.50fw PSP problem. I'm very grateful he answered back and all, and I know a 1.50 UMD game exploit is probably not even in the list of priorities you guys have right now, but I'd really appreciate some help with this problem of mine whenever time is of the availability to you guys. I'm a very patient fan, I've stuck with the only four UMD games I can play for almost four months now. If you'd like to offer any help or response please do so in the thread link on my signature. Keep up the great work and homebrew thriving spirit high as always guys!

Thank you

arshad
August 31st, 2006, 20:12
Cant wait for this new eloader.But i want to know can we play ISO with this loader in 2.71.

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 20:14
no iso talk here man, or thou shall be banished ;)

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 20:18
@motoko250 i have a question, what have those heros of yours ever done for you lol, im jw, i know Video_Freak is an ultra legand for example

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 20:23
the rest of my heros had the courage that i lacked to own some annoying dudes :D

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 20:26
oh, n00b thrashing, i c, well, Kaiser just banned someone annoying in some thread who insulted Fanjita

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33999&page=6

have fun

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 20:27
omg!!! the ultimate power BANNING!! :)

adds kaiser

I_hate_firmware
August 31st, 2006, 20:30
That kicks ass!
But is it possible that they will have an eloder for 2.80

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 20:47
well, the original rumors counted out having 2.7+ suppourt, but dont wrry, your time will come

YourStillWithMe
August 31st, 2006, 21:48
FrierTuck-Kaiser knows what he is doing and personally, is my favorite member on this site. He keeps everyone in line and follows the rule but has that cool edge and has helped me since i was a lil noob haha now im doing everything all on my own weee haha

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 22:36
still he might hav sounded angry but cummon hes a busy guy
do ur best fanjita were all rooting for u

lol no i was being sarcastic.. since he wasn't upset...

and ps:
At ditlew... you get just as much respect from atleast me.. the reason we keep mentioning fanjita is because of the lil riot that was started... by "fanjita's representitive"

logicbomb.de
August 31st, 2006, 23:52
lol no i was being sarcastic.. since he wasn't upset...

Are you sure about that? I wouldn't doubt that Fanjita didn't bother to adress the lil "riot" as you put it because he realizes the futility of arguing with diehard DCE fanboys.

Now, Ditlew on the other hand, you only gotta read the only 2 comments he ever posted on DCemu to see exactly how he feels about this place:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=697300

in all fairness, he did mention that this is one of his favorite sites... mine to BTW

mavsman4457
September 1st, 2006, 00:20
This really makes me think that as long as Sony releases firmwares they will make way for exploits. Very good news.

charlienesh
September 1st, 2006, 00:38
i cant wait anymore i always wanted homebrew i hope devhook might work .

Video_freak
September 1st, 2006, 00:44
This really makes me think that as long as Sony releases firmwares they will make way for exploits. Very good news.
You can NEVER stop dedicated coders! :D

andrew24
September 1st, 2006, 03:05
its cool
________
BMW Nazca C2 specifications (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_Nazca_C2)