PDA

View Full Version : gPSP crashing

pspgeekboy
September 1st, 2006, 01:03
ok this happened twice before. I download the eboot.psp(and all corresponding files). Then I downloaded the bios and a rom. It was working fine until the next day. when I try to press start or any buttons it wouldnt work. But when I press the left trigger button or the directional pad it would crash. Why is this?

M!ckeY
September 1st, 2006, 02:26
it's a bug, you'll have to delete everything then reinstall it :)

AtariFreek
September 1st, 2006, 02:52
Happened To Me 2, If You Re-Install It Once Then It wont Do That Again.

Jsr_101918
September 1st, 2006, 06:12
just keep a copy of the file "gpsp.cfg" somewhere in your memory stick and use irshell to copy it over if it corrupts.

It corrupts every so often for me.

M!ckeY
September 1st, 2006, 07:13
yeah, for me too..it orrupts at random times..really annoying

donne
September 1st, 2006, 08:57
I wonder why.. I mean, a cfg supposed to be updated everytime the configuration changed right ? Can you just 'read only' the file and never change the game configuration ?

ACID
September 1st, 2006, 09:38
That sounds odd never happen to me though.

Lodis
September 3rd, 2006, 03:20
I wonder why.. I mean, a cfg supposed to be updated everytime the configuration changed right ? Can you just 'read only' the file and never change the game configuration ?

Yes, if you set this one file to read-only, you will never experience that problem again. I did this and it has not crashed again since.

donne
September 4th, 2006, 01:19
Yeah.. Perhaps it's just my problem but my favorite setting is frameskip 1 and saving to Exit Only.. But everytime I started the game (the same or others) the setting always to default..