PDA

View Full Version : Shin'en Announces Nanostray 2

wraggster
September 1st, 2006, 16:35
Shin'en Multimedia today has announced the development of the sequel to their successful Nintendo DS debut Nanostray. Nanostray 2 introduces many never-seen-before features lifting the Shoot’em up genre up to a new level.

Shin’en Multimedia, a leading developer for the Nintendo handheld platforms today announces the development of “Nanostray 2” for the Nintendo DS system. Nanostray 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Shoot’em up Nanostray which has been successfully released in America, Europe and Japan. Nanostray 2 introduces many new features and elements which have never been used in its genre. This includes innovative touch-screen features as well as exciting WiFi functions over the internet. More detailed information and first screenshots will be revealed within the next weeks on www.nanostray2.com.

“Shin’en again raises the bar for high quality games with never-seen-before graphics, awesome audio and innovative gameplay on the Nintendo DSTM”, said Manfred Linzner, Project Manager at Shin’en.

Via Cubed (http://www.cubed3.com/news/5849)

Payk
September 1st, 2006, 18:16
Yeah shin'ne really has the know how...not only in grafics....they have their own sound format (they normaly produce sound devices)..the disadvantage of their format...devers cant use it...u have to order songs from them....never mind they hv some awesome results on gba and nds

Junixx
September 2nd, 2006, 05:11
hope this one is longer than the first, the first was kind of short....

Payk
September 2nd, 2006, 14:04
Yes....8 leves...they were great, sure...but the hole game was way to short. The multiplayermodus was realy bad

jojotjuh
September 2nd, 2006, 15:03
i really liked it!

i hope 2 will be even better

Shadowblind
September 2nd, 2006, 15:51
I aspent 43 dollaras on that, spent 10 minutes on it and beat it. Good game, but HECK it was short...

Payk
September 2nd, 2006, 23:33
Yeah. Your totally right. For eight levels...its a shame. But u dont pay for the levels. U pay for the development. And u will hv to say, it was a huge work to make that game.