PDA

View Full Version : problem running shenmue cd 1 backup

kurst3030
November 8th, 2010, 18:16
I've been burning bootable CDIs without a problem until this one... Shenmue CD 1. I get as far as the first cut scene and Ryu's room but as soon as I try to to exit the room the game hangs on the loading screen. I can hear music but all I get is a black screen.

The other games I burned on memorex without a problem, whereas this one I burned on a maxwell cd-r, since i ran out. Could that be the issue? Any ideas?

WhizzBang
November 8th, 2010, 19:11
It's against the rules to discuss backups on this forum.

kurst3030
November 9th, 2010, 21:21
Well I'm not asking for a backup, I'm asking for input on what could be causing my issue. I realize I don't make the rules here, but in my opinion it's a very different situation, and should not prohibited. According to your status you're not a moderator, so what reason do you have to shoot down my question? Maybe you feel like you have to prove yourself to your forum superiors and have nothing better to do than shoot down a legitimate question from a new community member. If you felt like you had to say anything at all you could at least of provided me with some kind of direction as to where my question could actually be answered.

Despite my frustration with your arrogance, I will review the rules and in the future avoid any further questions regarding prohibited subjects. Next time I'll try not to associate a hardware modification and gaming emulation dedicated website with troubleshooting errors I've encountered while attempting to run a game.

Darksaviour69
November 10th, 2010, 01:08
We don't allow warez discussion ( ie running pirated software)