PDA

View Full Version : GTA Vice City Stories Update - Alberto Robina making a return

wraggster
September 3rd, 2006, 14:18
News Via GTAPortable.com (http://www.gtaportable.com/)

A recent update on the listing of Vice City Stories over at the IMDB revealed that the father of Umberto Robina - Alberto - will be making a return to Vice City. The voice behind the character is listed as Jorge Pupo, who actually did the voice of Gonzales in the original Vice City (the mustached guy you killed with a chainsaw).

While Alberto didn't play a big role in GTA: Vice City, we've seen him as the owner of Café Robina. This latest listing of course means that Victor will be getting involved with the Cuban gangs. It would be interesting to see if they want to ''take the Hatians out'' once again, or if R* will lower this part of the storyline in fear of pressure from the Hatian community, like they did a few years ago for GTA: VC.

S34MU5
September 3rd, 2006, 14:42
woop woop

AtariFreek
September 3rd, 2006, 20:15
Did R* Really Have Problems With VC? Did The Haitian Communtity Really Get Upset? I Didn't Know That!

btw, S34MU5 Is That A Killzone Guy And Cyborg Ninja In Ur Sig?

Raekwik11
September 4th, 2006, 16:59
I know for a fact that that is cyborg ninja from metal gear. I love metal gear, that is my main reason for getting a ps3

scarph
September 5th, 2006, 00:58
yes im so excited