PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Tuner?

slash213
September 3rd, 2006, 20:10
Hi everyone, nice to meet you.
Recently broke the display of my PDA and understood how helpful was GuitarTuner, on it. Now tuning takes a lot of time, it's harder to keep my guitar in perfect condition. :)

So, maybe someone actually coded guitar tuner for Nintendo DS?
Save my ears, please! :)

battleroyalex
September 3rd, 2006, 20:43
why do people keep asking for this? It doesn't exist and if one will exist you will most likley be waiting a long time.

http://store.musicbasics.com/t-qt8.html

if you cant afford 13 dollars for a tuner maybe you shouldn't be playing guitar

demondude777
September 3rd, 2006, 21:05
There is one for the PSP...but you would be better off getting a guitar tuner for less....unless you happen to have a 1.5 PSP sitting around.

slash213
September 3rd, 2006, 21:21
well, kind of a strange reaction - but thanks anyway. :)

2battleroyalex:
"People keep asking for this"? So, it's the type of software that needed by DS owners. Why do you think that your type of software is more essential? "Just because"?

And about buying a tuner - isn't it obvious that carrying DS instead of carrying DS and a tuner is _more_comfortable_? Or you just wanted to implement "go and buy" tagline...

ninjedi
September 5th, 2006, 13:54
I think a guitar tuner app would be amazing on the DS.

The app could be more than a guitar tuner too. It could have a database of chords to reference.

Hell, why not even make it into a game/guitar tutor, where you play along with a song to score points. Think Guitar Hero DS but with a real guitar.

slash213
September 6th, 2006, 15:40
Nooo, that sounds, like, you know, "Serious Commercial GAME Project" and really sucks. :) All we need is a homebrew tuner...