PDA

View Full Version : XviD4PSP video converter for PSP and PC v4.027

wraggster
September 3rd, 2006, 21:40
Winnydows has released a new version of his video converter for the PSP. Heres whats new:

4.027 changes:
Added Multithreading option. Speedup encoding 20-30%. Required AviSynth MT build or AviSynth 2.6. Option not used if FFT3DGPU filter active.
Engine don`t reset to VirtualDub anymore if you like Mencoder.
Now don`t reset time after editing added job.
Log ann jobs windows possible change size now.
Codec name AVC changed to more correct x264 name.
Profiles sorted from fast to slowest now.
To menu Settings added Output YUV 4:2:0 when supported (DivX) option. This option fix problems with DivX encoding.
Added encoding to x264 with VirtualDub. Now for PMP AVC only. Don`t forgot x264 codec!
Added directstream for video and audio to PMP 2.01 and for sound only for PMP AVC. Change codec to DS for use directstream. DS visible only if source file parametrs valid for PMP.

Download Here (ftp://xvid4psp:[email protected]/MyApps/XviD4PSP_4_0_2_7.rar)

Veskgar
September 3rd, 2006, 22:12
Amazing! Winnydows is really delivering with this. Super fast updates and every update has a wealth of improvements. Thanks for this!

StealthCP
September 3rd, 2006, 22:32
hehe, no complaints here :D

Only a linux version would make me happier :D

dlowings
September 4th, 2006, 05:43
Ok, I just have to ask this one question. Is this guy a machine or what... I dont get it. This guy puts out updates like microsoft. and if you look at the updates there is a heack of a lot of code that goes into it. I dont get it.

goldenmage
September 4th, 2006, 10:39
Ok, I just have to ask this one question. Is this guy a machine or what... I dont get it. This guy puts out updates like microsoft. and if you look at the updates there is a heack of a lot of code that goes into it. I dont get it.

Answer: He is a robot built solely for the purpose of updating Xvid2PSP.

There, if you think about it that way, everything becomes clear!

or

Answer: He has nothing better to do.

mr_nick666
September 4th, 2006, 10:47
Answer: He is a robot built solely for the purpose of updating Xvid2PSP.

There, if you think about it that way, everything becomes clear!

or

Answer: He has nothing better to do.

Fact: He IS a robot! :rolleyes:

Great work - this is my favourite converter of them all and the constant updates are outstanding :D

felonyr301
September 4th, 2006, 18:25
im gonna try if this has improve in speed at all with pmp avc because this took to long on my machine and there was another program which does it much faster.

felonyr301
September 4th, 2006, 20:12
did the speed test not impressed there are other with similar quality and does it faster than this 1 pass 2 pass you name it.. and im talking about pmp avc encoding

mavsman4457
September 4th, 2006, 20:48
Yah I tried the other version of this and it was pretty slow. The PocketDVD converter program that I bought for my Palm is a lot faster. This is making great advancements though and if the speed and ease of use increases then it will be incredible.

scarph
September 5th, 2006, 00:56
eh well it works...