PDA

View Full Version : How would you change Sony's PlayStation Move?

wraggster
November 14th, 2010, 21:42
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/11/sony-ps-move-joysticks.jpg

Is it Sony's play against the Wiimote, or the Kinect... or both? Hard to say exactly, but there's no question that the PS3 is no longer on the outside looking in when it comes to motion gaming. Now that it's been on the market for a few months, we're looking to hear from early adopters -- have you enjoyed your time with the Move? Has it lived up to your expectations? Any quirks with gameplay that you'd iron out? Any particular games that you'd prefer to see play nice with the apparatus? Set yourself in the mindset of a SCEA designer for a tick and let us know how you'd do the Move differently down in comments below. And yeah, sticking with "Arc" is totally an acceptable suggestion to make.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/12/how-would-you-change-sonys-playstation-move/

brandonheat8
November 15th, 2010, 15:52
My experience with the Move has been amazing, my expectations were pretty on the fence about this, but after getting my hands on it and playing games like "The Shoot" "Time Crisis Razing Storm," "Tumble" and "Sports Champions" the move has great potential, I want House of the Dead 4 on it, as well as the many Arcade titles that can finally be ported thanks to Sony. I give the Move a 5/5 because it works and the future for it can only get better.

Hiei311
November 15th, 2010, 17:24
My experience with the Move has been amazing, my expectations were pretty on the fence about this, but after getting my hands on it and playing games like "The Shoot" "Time Crisis Razing Storm," "Tumble" and "Sports Champions" the move has great potential, I want House of the Dead 4 on it, as well as the many Arcade titles that can finally be ported thanks to Sony. I give the Move a 5/5 because it works and the future for it can only get better.

couldnt have said it better then myself.

the move is AMAZING and i love the fact that you can use ur ps3 controler as the navigation. iv been wanting to play time crisis 4 for so long but its so hard to find with the gun con (onlyway id play it) but the move works like a dream time crisis razing storm with time crisis 4 and that pirate game are all amazing. i just wish i could find people online and get the turning sencetivity just right on razing storm but i gave the move bundle a full 10/10 the sports game is amazing i love how you have to move the controler behind you and pull out the arrows like in real life and how accurit the controler is alot better then the wii IMO and razing storm plays just like the arcade game, i am totally buying the gun part 2mrrow from ebay to make it all 100% like the arcade. both games look AMAZING on my 32" vizio 1080p the move its self a 10/10 razing storm 9.5/10