PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Drag Mini .3 Wifi

cools
September 5th, 2006, 01:07
This is the (probably) last version of Drag Mini, as I will soon start on Drag, which wont be a minigame, but a full blown work of art!

Fetures:
(+)Wifi, Go ahead play online!
(+)Tells you if you win or lose (or tie...)
(F)Blown Engine, so is more accurate
(+)Menu
(F)No more constant Memory Stick light flashing during car select

Below is a Pic of me pwning youresam (thanks for testing!)
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7935/screenshotoj3.png

Controls:
Start to quit
X to accelerate
Triangle to Brake
R to increase Gear
L to decrease Gear

Since this is using netLib you will either need the custom netlib luaplayer by me or youresam. Or you could use the standalone eboot.

Thanks to: youresam, xigency, PTPTaylor(name change?), and anyone else I forgot to mention for testing this. And also Major thanks to youresam for making netlib and helping me get all the bugs out!

If you find a bug or error, please send an email to coolsdev [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com

If the game crashes from line 1 - 129, it just means that you have not connected to netlib properly, just reset the wifi switch and try again.

Edit: New File w/Bugix, please redownload!

Select to exit from main menu.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

raphabot
September 5th, 2006, 02:40
\o/
someone go online, i want to play!

moveit124
September 5th, 2006, 04:18
so you have to restart this everytime... to play again?... that kinda sucks doesnt it?

Jmax
September 5th, 2006, 04:33
From looking at the pic, The cars look really cool. But Why is the road just black with white lines?

moveit124
September 5th, 2006, 04:57
umm it looks good but... ya ... the restarting crap sucks... you have to restart the entire game to play again... needs a restart function... or multiple "levels"

dlowings
September 5th, 2006, 05:06
This looks cool but im not into running Lua

Veskgar
September 5th, 2006, 06:05
Extra kudos for making this WiFi enabled. I always appreciate WiFi homebrew.

DragonPimpsta
September 5th, 2006, 07:34
there should be more wifi homebrew

cools
September 5th, 2006, 21:47
you dont need to restart wifi after every race, only if you get an error from line 1 - 129. Sorry about the misunderstanding.