PDA

View Full Version : PiX Bros v0.7

wraggster
November 18th, 2010, 23:16
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?t=12622&f=54

PiX Juegos directed "PiX Bros" (not to be confused with "PiX Dash"), an adaptation of the excellent Wii platform game / puzzle game for Windows with the same name combining the Snow Bros, Bubble Bobble and the Tumble Pop (as the character you are taking). The author states that this is a Preview, it might happen that there are still some bugs.

It has Been Quite a While Since I Told You I Was Working with Pix Juegos' Pixel to Bring you a preview release of Pix Bros for Wii, But It's Already Arrived for your gaming pleasure!

As I Said Earlier today, it's "still a preview so Be Sure to Understand thats what we're releasing today Is Only a preview of the game: When the final version is released, bugs get fixed and Will Will the game look Much Prettier. It Is, however, a very playable version of the game: It's running at 32bpp, With MP3 music and It Will open event the designer's group website When Asked to! (More on this Later we post. If you want to give it a try, give-an Eye to the game's code).

Today's preview Does Have A Few limitations, though. Fonts are not working as One Might expect 'em to, so we've released a version of the game That uses The default system font. That IS are available for debugging Purposes Basically, It Is so barely visible and looks plain wrong.
This game showed aussi Some Issues With The joystick handling routines Which Might Be Caused By The SDL port. To Avoid Them, only one player CAN play at Any Given Time, sorry for That.
It was the final note, the game Seems to slow down a bit at some points. This Is Caused by it running at 32bpp: Looks Like We hit the Wii's limited graphics processing When icts Without GPU. In Case We can not solve this, We Might Have to release The Final Version with 16bpp mode set by default.

On the bright side of life, you'll enjoy The Latest and Greatest version of Pix Juegos' game, Which Has Gone Through Major improvement sincere icts last release. I Can Promise You The Game Is really, really entertaining. I've Been Waiting For It On The Wii for a long time:)

For the rest, The Game Is Completely playable. I have not finished the game (Those Rarutos keep killing me ...) It Seems to pretty rock-solid. It's really Encouraging to See That:)

Both Juegos Pix and me wish you an absurd level of fun to remember this IS only a preview and Things Might Be Broken. If That's the case, please let us know so That We Can Fix Them.

http://www.pixjuegos.com/