PDA

View Full Version : New PSP Software released. PSP Feeder

ACID
September 5th, 2006, 16:48
The PSP - a great piece of gadgetry. Amazingly - Sony ships it without any software. We've tried to fill that gap with the release of a new all-in-one
software utility for the PSP called "PSP Feeder". PSP Feeder includes all sorts of useful tools that you would previously have to find, download and
pay for separately. Now - all the functionality you need is in one neat package

Full News Release:

We would really like comment and feedback on PSP Feeder from the PSP community.

Some features included in PSP Feeder.

- Video. Converts your videos so that they can be played on your PSP and then copies them directly onto your PSP. PSP Feeder even generates the
thumbnails. You can import movies to your PSP from iTunes. Play the movies from the PSP on your computer.

-Music. Organize music on your PSP. You can add music to your PSP as easily as drag and drop. Put music and playlists from iTunes onto your PSP. Play
music back from your PSP on your computer.

- Photos. Organize photos on your PSP. PSP Feeder resizes and compresses your pictures when adding them to the PSP so you get more photos on the PSP. View pictures on your PSP through your computer. Set photos as wallpaper pictures.

- Internet Bookmarks. Sync your PSP with your Internet Explorer bookmarks. No more entering long URL's into the PSP!

- Address Book. Load you windows Address Book, Outlook Express contacts or Microsoft Outlook contacts onto your PSP and view them using the PSP Internet Browser.

- Games. Back up saved game data to your computer. Restore it easily. Install games onto your PSP using PBP files.

PSP Feeder sells for $16. A free demo is available from our site... http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/psp

danknugz
September 5th, 2006, 17:02
1st post! about how sucky your site is. there is nothing there but a pic.
charging for homebrew... i wonder how sony would feel about that. i know it annoys me!

ACID
September 5th, 2006, 17:06
Dude its not mi site. Im just showing some news from the jerkcolas that are releasing this crap. So people can see and be ware

migsgiz
September 5th, 2006, 17:09
thank for the head ups Acidburn
f those people, i get all that for free and that Internet Bookmarks stuff (just put the google web page as your
home page on your psp), $16 u out you mind!!!!!!

Nafogel
September 5th, 2006, 18:03
this is rediculous, charging for homebrew. Maybe if the app were free and i REALLY liked it, which I doubt that I would, I might DONATE a couple of bucks to their paypal account. But 16 bucks?!? It aint worth it.

Mr. Shizzy
September 5th, 2006, 18:21
Thanks for the heads up Acidburn. But I think I'll pass on this. It doesn't do anything I can't already do. Too bad it can't edit thumbnails for your vids...

mcvader
September 5th, 2006, 20:04
copying music by dragging and dropping is an amazing achievement, and scaling images is damn impressive as well LOL.

Don't be too angry with these fools, I can't imagine a single person being dumb enough to pay for this bs and I know some DUMB people.

Have you got the link to the site where you can find all the single tools and download and
pay for them separately ?:)

fistikuffs
September 5th, 2006, 22:32
I'd be interested in the bookmarks option but i'm used to free hombrew!! Is there other software to help with bookmarks?

DefaultGen
September 5th, 2006, 23:18
Don't understand why I would pay for software that just does a bunch of things free software or drag-n-drop can do.

DragonPimpsta
September 6th, 2006, 00:14
i hope they have free downloads for this somewhere :D

felonyr301
September 6th, 2006, 01:58
ok sony come out and do your magic....hmm sick him boy sick him now this is what you should destroy lol:cool: