PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy US ver.

wraggster
September 5th, 2006, 19:12
New Preorder from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/?aff_id=24):

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-lego-star-wars-II-L.jpg

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy is a comical take on the Star Wars Trilogy, the movies that revolutionized pop culture forever. LEGO Star Wars II follows the Rebel Alliance's battle to dismantle the Galactic Empire and rebuild a galaxy in pieces. From Darth Vader's pursuit of Princess Leia aboard her Blockade Runner to a showdown on the reconstructed Death Star, the game includes the family-friendly LEGO action, puzzles and humor that earned the original LEGO Star Wars such popularity and acclaim. Drop-in/drop-out feature enables friends to join easily and engage in multi-player action

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-lego-star-wars-II-X2.jpg

The_Ultimate_Eggman
September 5th, 2006, 19:47
Game looks good shame about the DVDS sourced from the same masters used on the last laser disc transfer in 1997 which were not great alot of dot crawl and artifacts were present on them. and non anamorphic widscreen to :( according to lucas these are the only prints left to source them from.STAY clear if your a home cinema purist like myself.

Veskgar
September 5th, 2006, 19:55
I'm excited about this game. I am really enjoying the first Lego Star Wars game for GBA thanks to the gpSP emulator. This covering the ORIGINAL trilogy should make it a worthwile title. I'm glad this will be released for the PSP.

I am dissapointed to hear about the DVD's. If its true what you stated above The_Ultimate_Eggman, then that sucks.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
September 5th, 2006, 20:02
Belive me it is check out digital bits web site relly shity news the prints were average at best...

jangosolo
September 5th, 2006, 20:06
Any word on what firmware this will be?

Veskgar
September 5th, 2006, 20:24
Any word on what firmware this will be?
2.71 at the most. The game is coming out in 1 week or less. Thank you DevHook!

I don't believe PSP's are leaving the factories with 2.80 firmware yet, let alone games. Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins just came out and its only a 2.60 games. Pac-Man World Rally was 2.71 though.

Screwie5150
September 5th, 2006, 20:25
it wont be above 2.71... i'm pretty sure of it...

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 5th, 2006, 20:30
im getting this!!!

felonyr301
September 6th, 2006, 01:53
dont be to sure man wait till it comes out and actually have confirmation on it.

Nafogel
September 6th, 2006, 05:35
If it is 2.71 or below, I am definitely getting it. I loved the original version on the gameboy advance

jangosolo
September 6th, 2006, 15:49
If it is 2.71 or below, I am definitely getting it. I loved the original version on the gameboy advance
The GBA version was absolute pants compared to the home console version.

You'll be surprised how much better the game is.

Russoxley187
September 6th, 2006, 16:34
I have the Xbox version.. Absolutely love it...
I'm gettin it most def...

QueadlunnRau
September 6th, 2006, 18:56
My newphew loved the first game ... I think I loved it even more! lol

This will deff be a purchase as soon as it's out ... I pray it will be running on fw 2.71 or below.

Browncoat
September 6th, 2006, 23:42
I hope all of the prequel characters will be unlockable on the PSP version. Even if they're not, I'll buy it anyway. I don't think I'll be able to put it down without much coaxing.