PDA

View Full Version : Wild Arms NAP

wraggster
September 5th, 2006, 20:03
Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/730/730405p1.html)

Thank the portable gaming gods, Wild Arms for the PSP is not a port! Sony Computer Entertainment Japan opened up a teaser website for Wild Arms XF today, and the big revelation at the site is that the game is an original new title. After the Popolocrois port and the Tales of Eternia port, we're sure you can see why we're relieved.

The site provides a couple of additional details on top of this. XF, which is read as "Cross Fire," takes place in the land of Falgaia, the universe common to all Wild Arms games. Media Vision is, of course, heading up development.

Accute web surfers will also notice some English text in the artwork at the above site. We'll leave the speculation to you.

Wild Arms XF was a surprise PSP announcement at Sony's Wild Arms 10th anniversary party, held over the weekend in Tokyo. Specifics on the game were not revealed.

Veskgar
September 5th, 2006, 20:21
Niiiiiice! An ORIGINAL Wild Arms game for the PSP. Good stuff!

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 5th, 2006, 20:33
is the game good coz i've never played that game before, but im a big fan of RPG!!!!!!!

S34MU5
September 5th, 2006, 21:08
it looks good

SteveV2
September 5th, 2006, 21:15
is the game good coz i've never played that game before, but im a big fan of RPG!!!!!!!

Same here :)

I've been playing Breath Of Fire 3, excellent game, remember it well from the PSX. I have an obession with RPGS to level up right at the start of the game, Im 12 hours in now and have only just picked up Nina and am looking for teepo and rei. Ido have 3 dragon crystal things. I'll probably level up for another 4 hours before moving on and wiping the floor with all that stands in my way :)

Love the mini fishing game.

I lost my PSX save game when I bought one of those massive memory cards, it had 840 blocks and a couple of buttons on it, hit it once for page 1, twice for page 2 and so on. When I got it I copied all my save onto it without selecting a page! Major lost, FF7/8 and BOF3 300 hours easy :( IIRC BOF3 was 54 hours in at that point, never did complete it but I will now for sure :)

Wild arms does look quite good, I used to have a 'chipped' PSX and have wild arms, maybe even wild arms 2, god knows whats it those folders. Never played it, do remember seeing a review for it in the OPSM all those years ago.

I'll shut up and get back to BOF3 I think :D

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 5th, 2006, 22:12
Same here :)

I've been playing Breath Of Fire 3, excellent game, remember it well from the PSX. I have an obession with RPGS to level up right at the start of the game, Im 12 hours in now and have only just picked up Nina and am looking for teepo and rei. Ido have 3 dragon crystal things. I'll probably level up for another 4 hours before moving on and wiping the floor with all that stands in my way :)

Love the mini fishing game.

I lost my PSX save game when I bought one of those massive memory cards, it had 840 blocks and a couple of buttons on it, hit it once for page 1, twice for page 2 and so on. When I got it I copied all my save onto it without selecting a page! Major lost, FF7/8 and BOF3 300 hours easy :( IIRC BOF3 was 54 hours in at that point, never did complete it but I will now for sure :)

Wild arms does look quite good, I used to have a 'chipped' PSX and have wild arms, maybe even wild arms 2, god knows whats it those folders. Never played it, do remember seeing a review for it in the OPSM all those years ago.

I'll shut up and get back to BOF3 I think :D
LOL, i think we are both RPG addits!!!!!!:D

psp828
September 5th, 2006, 23:27
this is one of the few games that was announced to come to the psp that is not a port :D.

kcajblue
September 5th, 2006, 23:49
i know. all the RPG's that are for the psp were all ports. finally there is one that has its own story line. :D

donne
September 6th, 2006, 01:04

It's a good series with gameplay somewhat put heavily on solving puzzles with a bit of 'action'. Well, at least not as boring as Suikoden 3 and up.. I'll definetely get this one.

Uruz 6
September 6th, 2006, 08:42
I played (read finished) every Wild Arms out there.. can't wait for this one!!

PraiseBrad
September 7th, 2006, 16:39
ill keep my fingers crossed for this one not to suck Wild arms four and alter code F totally blew dogs for quarters but the first three wild arms games are top very well done

QueadlunnRau
September 7th, 2006, 18:17
Oh happy days!!!

Mang for RPG players the PSP is heaven!!!

But what I really want is more tactic games. ^_^

donne
September 8th, 2006, 01:19
Front Mission Portable.. Final Fantasy Tactics-Portable.. Vandal-hearts Portable.. Disgaea (incoming ?).. Brigandine.. Tactics Ogre.. Fire Emblem (oh wait.. That's Nintendo exclusive ?)