PDA

View Full Version : GTA: Vice City Stories Trailer

Kaiser
September 6th, 2006, 07:10
http://www.thegtaplace.com/images/news/gtavcslogo.gif

You heard it first here, the PSP's killer app for this holiday season finally has a trailer.

You can view it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FfbOCLzgp4&eurl=&adp=1

Here is what Rockstar posted with the youtube upload:

Vice City, 1984. Opportunity abounds in a city emerging from the swamps, its growth fueled by the violent power struggle in a lucrative drugs trade. Construction is everywhere as a shining metropolis rises from foundations of crime and betrayal.

As a soldier, Vic Vance has always protected his dysfunctional family, his country, himself. One bad decision later and that job is about to get much harder. Kicked out onto the streets of a city torn between glamour and gluttony, Vic is faced with a stark choice - build an empire or be crushed.

Developed by Rockstar Leeds and series creators Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories arrives for the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system this October.

hackercrackermonkey
September 6th, 2006, 07:55
SWEET! 40 days 0 hours 5 minutes 25 seconds left until Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories until it comes out and i cant wait...

Festizzio
September 6th, 2006, 07:56
OMG I gasped so hard when I read the topic title! I'm downloading the video right now! :D :D :D

razorak
September 6th, 2006, 07:58
so this is wad happened to stotheamuel's post :)

Gene
September 6th, 2006, 08:00
nice thanks for the info

bah
September 6th, 2006, 13:16
I know its just a promo vid, but its looking like a vast improvement over LCS in terms of gfx detail.

ACID
September 6th, 2006, 16:51
Great looks like a must get game

PSPKOR
September 6th, 2006, 17:48
Wooooooooo, I cant wait until this is out, in my opinion GTA is the best series of games ever.

fourminusfive
September 6th, 2006, 19:31
what firmware do you think it will require? will it be too early for 3? dont want to give up homebrew but could well be worth it for new GTA

VampDude
September 6th, 2006, 19:47
lmao, it says at the end of the video "this product is not yet rated" we all know it will get an R rating in the states and an 18 here in the uk so technically it HAS been rated!

cartmandude14
September 6th, 2006, 20:53
I LOVE GTA but i'm real worried about this running on my 1.5 because of it's possible 2.80+ update. Also, the fact that devhook has been shut down doesnt help :(

wilbur
September 7th, 2006, 00:49
This is the only umd game i have felt i really must have over the last year and a half.

the video looks vibrant and, if it's anything to go by, Rockstar look like they've really polished the GTA style with this one. I think i'm gonna have to get it.

Wishing and Praying someone comes up with future down daters for the update this will require, but going on past observations it;s only a matter of time before it is hacked.

my tactics are to either buy this game asap and wait for the FW downdater, which may be hell, knowing that a Vice city GTA game is there but unplayable (that is pretty much what Hell must be like i imagine) or to just buy anotber white psp from super ufo seeing as they are only 100 squid

Interesting how Rockstar have stated it's PSP only- i wonder if sony have twisted their arm to state this to avoid homebrew PSP owners waiting for PS2 release and thus encouraging them to jeopardise emulator enjoyment.

**1_Man_Matrix**
September 7th, 2006, 01:06
Yer, How sucky is it... I don't want a copy of VCS sitting on my shelf, taunting me to update. :cool:

Swimming alone rocks, but the video shows the characters have so much more detail, look at their hands and individual fingers... Awesome :D

I will be Pre-ordering this one. Nuff said'. But It WILL need a fw update... Sony aren't dumb enough for it not to.

AtariFreek
September 9th, 2006, 05:08
I Got 2 PSP's Workin I'll Just Upgrade 1 Of Em' lol. I'm SO Looking Froward To This Game...But...I'm Still Worried. The Main Problem I Had With San And Was The Story Was TOO Deep, And Judging By The Trailer And Details This Looks Like It Might Be Too. Oh Well, Portable Vice City? Who Can Say No?