PDA

View Full Version : PSP case?

Baboon
September 6th, 2006, 08:35
I was wondering what sort of protection/case people would recommend for housing their PSP’s in?

I want to get something that fits quite nicely to the PSP and so that it protects it if I drop it or scratch it etc?

I know there are quite a few items on the market but I want advice from anybody on this site on what product they would recommend to me?

Cheers. :D

donne
September 6th, 2006, 08:58
Hikks.. I only use that silly gloves-like softcase packed in my Value-pack and also screen protector (appr $5).. And my advice is.. don't use that silly softcase.. :D

Kramer
September 6th, 2006, 09:06
I got play gear pocket it's nice and strong but it's pretty big.

Zourn
September 6th, 2006, 09:19
I have used the Pelican brand flip lid deal that screws into the top of the PSP, which I don't recommend because when screwed in securely, the right hand screw somehow gets in the way of the UMD door latching mechanism.

I use the aluminum shell that you can either buy at Gamestop or Target. It has a spot for 2 memsticks in the lid, has a removeable clear cover under the aluminum lid, and has a prop leg in the UMD door lid so that you can prop it up to watch movies, videos, etc. link http://www.madcatz.com/Default.asp?Page=222&CategoryImg=PSP_Accessories

Uruz 6
September 6th, 2006, 10:11
I'm using the Logitech Gear, and I must say it saved my jewel a couple of times :)

Baboon
September 6th, 2006, 10:21
Ok thanks for the information people. :)

I think I'm going to order the Play gear pocket. It looks the best out of all of them, and I reckon will do the job nicely.

Cheers.

Baboon
September 7th, 2006, 17:13
My Logitech Playgear pocket turned up today, and I'm well impressed with my purchase.

Thanks peeps for the advise. :)

ACID
September 7th, 2006, 17:39
You shooed have gone with the logitec a world of colors and its awesome.

comicgeek
September 7th, 2006, 18:32
Try to look at Logitec Playgear Street... much more usefull when you're on the go. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2362,CONTENTID=10480