PDA

View Full Version : When a controller is not a controller!

LyonHrt
November 23rd, 2010, 01:02
Well well well, hello there yes its really me back from the dead (or the realitys of life as we know it)!

When this site was devised controlling a game or device was getting rather interesting, with the wii that really started the ball rolling, a console promoted by its controller and not the graphics etc which has inspired a new generation of gamers.
Now of course the others have now joined in, with kinectic on xbox360, and playstation move on ps3, suddenly we're all getting active and not suffering from nintendo thumb!

But are you happy with this? Don't you miss the days of a nice confortable joypad, or are you now enjoying playing a game with your gf (as she finds the game more accessable).

And what of the future? Do you think this is just the start or is this the final way of controlling games (what more can be done?)

Hopefully we will have a rundown of a few things that have been going in the kinectic and ps move world in the next coming weeks (or read wraggs post on dcemu if you can't be bothered!)

sadly i have to admit i don't have a kinectic yet...(hint hint if you wish to send me one to review for the best controller site out there!) but im sure i will get to make a complete fool of myself in the art of gaming entertainment soon enough!

So guys post your comments and feedback would be truely welcomed!