PDA

View Full Version : DC AD 2001 0.95 Patch Released!

wraggster
November 24th, 2010, 13:37
News via http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,11790.html

Dreamcast Advanced Daisenryaku 2001 - v0.95 Patch November 23, 2010

By Nebelwurfer HQ

This patch translates all the remaining Scenarios from the Campaign and Scenario Modes. All 112 Game Scenarios are now translated.

The game is playable as it is, but there are a few minor annoyances that could be tweaked. I may address these at some point in 2011, but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for any further patches if I were you. There are too many other games out there that need translating like Standard Daisenryaku: Lost Victory on the PS2.

Remaining Tasks:

•There are several Japanese error messages that are displayed when you attempt to select a command that is disabled, etc.
•The Faction names and Scenario names are still in Japanese. I know where the text is stored, but when I change it the game no longer loads. This is probably the only change that would justify a new patch if I can ever figure it out.
•Translate the Help Topics used in Scenario Editor Mode.
•Translate the Advice that your Staff gives you while playing a scenario.
Those who are interested in a quick summary of what this game is all about can view the following link, which includes a lot of game screenshots as well as the game rules. At the very end is a collection of weapons that I have found useful in the early game period.