PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Delay In Europe- Numbers Lower- Fallout From All Areas

wraggster
September 6th, 2006, 17:58
Today is the Meltdown day for the PS3, from the PS3 being delayed till March and very low release numbers for Japan.

Theres much more and in greater detail over at PS3 Evolution (http://ps3-evolution.dcemu.co.uk/)

Check it out for the latest PS3 News, basically any PS3 news i can find ;)

VampDude
September 6th, 2006, 18:01
woohoo!

well im not getting a ps3 anyway! lol

splodger15
September 6th, 2006, 18:03
i am

QueadlunnRau
September 6th, 2006, 18:51
Wii all the way!

Unless someone wants to rob a bank with me? Anyone? I already have a driver, just need someone with connections.

fistikuffs
September 6th, 2006, 20:52
F@$k Sony! Here's a quote:

"David Reeves, head of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe said at the time: "This is an exciting first for Europe, and is a huge endorsement and vote of confidence in the strength of the European market and its importance globally.""

What a load of $hit!

Veskgar
September 6th, 2006, 20:56
Yes, I live in the U.S.A. and if my budget allows it come launch, I will camp out in front of a store all night just to be able to grab one the morning of launch. There will no doubt be limited supplies.

I plan on getting the 60GB HDTV $599.99 version so this won't be cheap.

But I swear, if I spend that much and the PS3 conks out on me after a year or year 1/2 like my PS1 and PS2 have done, I will be become an IMMORTAL ENEMY OF SONY! I'm sick of that.

This might be the ONLY expensive consumer electronics purchase that might be worth one of those EXTENDED WARRANTIES at Best Buy, LOL.

felonyr301
September 6th, 2006, 21:02
heres a thought dont buy launch consoles durr.

M!ckeY
September 6th, 2006, 21:07
@ QueadlunnRau

i'll help, we can strike a Wells Fargo ;)