PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Robo Blast 2 Wii v2.0.0 RC4

wraggster
November 28th, 2010, 21:26
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?t=12647&f=54&sid=31285d7f1f9a88d3ab37cd7b19266a1d

Callum Dickinson provides an update to version 2.0.0 RC4 porting to Wii the PC game Sonic Robo Blast 2, platform game with the famous blue hedgehog, Sonic Robo Blast 2 Wii. " Note that the game includes a lot of loading.
A nunchuck is required.

The archives of the source and the official website is incomplete, it will download the archive below for playing the game

SRB2Wii Candicate v2.0.0 Release 4 has been released for testing (11/27/2010 10:46):
Features and bugfixes:
- Using aggressive compile-time optimization, Putting the distribution was huge diet and fixing Up the operating system in general, made a TON SRB2 Faster.
- Updated software versions of All the software in SRB2Wii, Which contribute "to upgrade and speedup, and removed unneeded Some software.
- Behind the scenes build-system fixed Which kill bugs, add features, and make SRB2Wii compiles Faster So You Can get your hands on it fast;)

Regressions and bugs:
- Will not load SRB2Wii/mini anymore, so not uploaded this time.
- Fine On The text splash screen isn't Rendered Properly. This Will Be Fixed in the Future.
- WaveBird support is not working Properly. Everyone Who Has Tried it has not Been Able to get it to work. Please say if your WaveBird works or Not In The thread. Thanks!
- Due to limitations With wminput, only one Wii Remote Can Be Connected at a time. This CAN NOT BE FIXED (at least yet), It Is Difficult to solve this in a convenient fashion.
- SRB2 Seems To Be HAVING Registering Problems with input from The Second controller (any controller) ingame. I Will talk to Alam about this, and fixed Hopefully Have It (I Might Have Already fixed this, Actually, goal Have not Tried It.)
- I broke the Internet (Not That WAS anyone using it anyway yeah purpose ...). This Will Be The Final fixed for release.
- WAD loading Completely Does not work right now.

Future features:
- Internal updates Through the Internet.
- Finished SRB2Wii Launcher.

I'm really Sorry for the huge wait, the after the last release, I'm sure you know I've Had school to tend to, and its been difficulties, I tell you. ;) Well, school's out for the Year, and I Can développement start this again. Enjoy!
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

Download at link above