PDA

View Full Version : Wii Strap-On Steering Wheel?

wraggster
September 6th, 2006, 19:46
The Wii-mote not only opens doors for endless types of new gameplay, but also a steady stream of Wii-mote peripherals. For example, this quote that comes via Go Nintendo:

Ubisoft's Japan-developed GT Pro Series—which may or may not be a Wii launch title, depending on where you get your information from—will come with an attachment of some sort that will make it a 'must-have'. We're guessing a clip-on steering wheel. Developed by the people behind the GT Advance series, the game will include over 80 licensed vehicles.

lexluthor
September 6th, 2006, 23:44
Kind of a dissapointing topic (I should have noticed the ? before I jumped in) I was kind of hoping for a massive pic of a Wii Wheel.

Still at least we know its going to happen at some point (Its practically scientific fact)

bsg
September 7th, 2006, 00:32
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/240/wheelez2.jpg

kurst3030
September 7th, 2006, 00:47
I know that's a mock up picture, but lots of people don't. I would at least put a caption so that people don't get the wrong idea. The freehand would fall out of that thing in an instant.

tisti
September 7th, 2006, 05:54
LOL? And you think thats hard to fix?

Video_freak
September 7th, 2006, 05:59
I think that steering wheel looks cool! :)

Nafogel
September 7th, 2006, 06:06
I think it looks tight. The concept of a wireless stearing wheel could completely reinvent the way we look at racing games.

CampaKaze
September 7th, 2006, 20:18
Yay!! racing upside down, or lying down too! lol well only if it were true