PDA

View Full Version : DSLiveWeather “Aestus”

wraggster
September 6th, 2006, 22:56
Lick (http://licklick.wordpress.com/) has posted the first OFFICIAL Release of DSLive Weather for the Nintendo DS, heres the release info:

First Official Release that includes graphics. Aestus, that’s heat in Latin. I’m sure you guys agree that this release is hot!

Changes (from Tepidus release):
- Better layout current condition.
- One global server setting, so you don’t have to type that for each and every profile.
- Left and Right switches between profiles.
- Touching the information will switch between units (F/C, miles/km).

Installation Notes:
- Make sure to create a directory in the root, named “DSLiveWeather”. (If you’re upgrading from previous installations, remove the trailing exclamation icon (”!”) from the directoryname.)
- You must use the file ‘weather/fetch2.php’ from the server ‘lick.huuf.net’. Must.
- You might want to delete reports.b, because there has been a change in the way DSLW loads that file. Though you don’t -need- to do it.

Bugs
Please report any bugs that you find so I can remove them ASAP.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kcajblue
September 7th, 2006, 03:12
this a nice app.

THUD
September 7th, 2006, 06:57
Nice, but wont save my Location code to FAT....have to re-enter every time, also the forcast doesn't work..

Love th enew layout and images etc...brilliant thanks...

Oh yer I have a SC mini SD

supersonic00712
September 16th, 2006, 20:29
Its really nice but when i try to change something, or even touch the screen for that matter, it completly freezes

StuieP91
September 17th, 2006, 08:47
does this work with the MAX media player by datel... im kinda new to homebrew... i think moonshell is uh... i dont even kno... does it?

kcajblue
September 17th, 2006, 19:35
it most likely doesnt work with the mmp