PDA

View Full Version : WHACK WHACK nned help with IRSHELLS nethostfs (extrememly stupid need in depth help)

Tetris999
September 7th, 2006, 02:58
yes read the title my psp keeps saying cannot connect blah blah im stupid help please but could you make it step by step im extremely stupid at coding and all this stuff

PlagueMusic
September 7th, 2006, 05:26
same, i need help

Wally
September 7th, 2006, 05:59
would be nice if you explained exactly what you are trying to achieve...

Tetris999
September 7th, 2006, 05:59
You know the nethostfs yeah yeah? well i heard that you can get files from ure computer then onto your psp or vice versa (so say i have a million n64 games but i want some certain ones but i dont wanna delete them but i want to sit on my butt and send them to my cmop then get the ones from the computer.after learning irshell could do this tryed over and over and it KEPT saying error cannot connect to server (yes im using 1.3 nethosts!) so please how do you make this gawd damn thing work@!

kando
September 7th, 2006, 06:06
i have the same problem....usbhostfs works fine...nethost, no good, even after configuring according to instructions, which are entirely too vague....

and i was able to figure out wifi controller, so i know what im doin....but im stuck as well =p

Wally
September 7th, 2006, 06:36
use a longer USB cable???

Get the PSPlink instructions from www.pspdev.org, hopefully this helps set it up

Tetris999
September 8th, 2006, 00:41
im sorry to go nuts like this but seriously godammit i donna go to pspdevorg and look for the damn article it gives me nothing and i cant find shit please just post a LINK or a TUTORIAL thats it because ive been searching my ass of just to make this work

Wally
September 8th, 2006, 01:37
believe me it took me w hile to figure out USB..

Tetris999
September 8th, 2006, 04:45
dont worry pal i got usb AND nethost to work hahahaha!

kando
September 8th, 2006, 07:07
the only problem w/ usbhost is it crashes a devhooked 1.50(nand) when changing a backup...

Tetris999
September 9th, 2006, 12:00
that sounds so fake "lol backup...." yeah im just kidding with ya

falum
September 10th, 2006, 16:13
yes read the title my psp keeps saying cannot connect blah blah im stupid help please but could you make it step by step im extremely stupid at coding and all this stuff

Make sure your not using an old version of nethost (make sure urs is V 1.5). in IRSHELL 2.0 they introduced a password bit and the old nethost wont work.

Also set the ip address of your pc in the settings in irshell so it knows which pc to look for.

A visit to http://www.irshell.com/index.html will get you the new nethost file and the forum will answer any other probs.
Good luck

falum
September 10th, 2006, 16:15
Make sure your not using an old version of nethost (make sure urs is V 1.5). in IRSHELL 2.0 they introduced a password bit and the old nethost wont work.

Also set the ip address of your pc in the settings in irshell so it knows which pc to look for.

A visit to http://www.irshell.com/index.html will get you the new nethost file and the forum will answer any other probs.
Good luck

Doh! first post and I then noticed the link just above the sig in the post above me (should have read closer)

Tetris999
September 10th, 2006, 17:16
its okay man i got it to work i cant 2.1 irshell to work though :P