September 7th, 2006, 19:45
Datel has released a new bugfix releas of their Max Media Player

Updates in this version:

Fixed stereo sound problem in 1.21
All previous updates

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

woods05
September 7th, 2006, 23:19
I thought we would have to wait another 4 or 5 months for the next update from Datel.

Solitude
September 8th, 2006, 07:18
This is not an update, it a fix for their broken update. It's a wonder it takes this much to fix couple of lines in the code.

iball
September 8th, 2006, 13:16
This is not an update, it a fix for their broken update. It's a wonder it takes this much to fix couple of lines in the code.
It's Datel, what do you expect?
I hope you aren't expecting QUALITY from them.

ocelot347
September 9th, 2006, 03:55
I gotta say that their new "d3v" video encoding/playback is pretty nice.

JKKDARK
September 9th, 2006, 15:30
great release :)

sonikku88
September 12th, 2006, 22:43
It's Datel, what do you expect?
I hope you aren't expecting QUALITY from them.

I dunno about that. The Action Replays they made were pretty awesome.

tondopie
September 17th, 2006, 19:46
Hey peeps don't be dissin' DATEL they are the best thing that happened to the Nintendo DS:D

Kaspanova
September 18th, 2006, 01:03
i can say i'm not impressed with their delivery service, i paid the extra £5 for Next Day Delivery. *3 days later, no Max Media Dock. If i was petty, i'd demand a refund of the £5. But meh.. and their Customer Service Call Centre is atrocious.. I got:

CodeJunkies: "Hello CJ"
Me: Err.. is this the Datel Order line?
CJ: Yeah, what you wanna buy?
Me: Umm.. ok can i have some information about a product?
CJ: put you through to technical..~Brrrrrrrrr
Me: ????
(there was more but its barely worth printing)

The guy on the technical line was actually very nice. But there was no way i was ordering over the phone, i'd have got better service from a kebab shop. (excluding the tech guy)

Keile
September 25th, 2006, 18:27
I am having a bit of trouble with the new version. I am trying to convert a movie, and it works for the most part, but about 2 minutes into it the sound stops, and it gets buggy. The video is fine (it is squished because it doesnt keep its wide-screen format, but i dont care about that too too much). I tried other videos, and they seem to work just fine, however, i would like to know what would cause this. They are both in the same format (.avi)

tondopie
September 25th, 2006, 23:58
i can say i'm not impressed with their delivery service, i paid the extra £5 for Next Day Delivery. *3 days later, no Max Media Dock. If i was petty, i'd demand a refund of the £5. But meh.. and their Customer Service Call Centre is atrocious.. I got:

CodeJunkies: "Hello CJ"
Me: Err.. is this the Datel Order line?
CJ: Yeah, what you wanna buy?
Me: Umm.. ok can i have some information about a product?
CJ: put you through to technical..~Brrrrrrrrr
Me: ????
(there was more but its barely worth printing)

The guy on the technical line was actually very nice. But there was no way i was ordering over the phone, i'd have got better service from a kebab shop. (excluding the tech guy)

u may be on 2 somethin there

BigJC1983
March 20th, 2007, 14:49
lol...I'm in America, just the 5 or 10 day options. Right now I'm on day 2/5 and can't wait! DLDI seems to have gotten most of the goodies available for the MMDers!