PDA

View Full Version : Planning on getting a PSP, but need to sort out details.

Maxaxle
December 16th, 2010, 02:28
My b-day is coming up (March), and I've got my eyes set on a PSP, preferably used. Which edition should I get, what is essential, and how easy is it to get homebrew stuff for my PSP?

Thanks!

justinplyer1
January 16th, 2011, 19:13
i recommend getting a 2k the daxter edition(the silver because its defiantly hackable using pandora) or get the piano black edition. You can get a 1k but there slower I have a 1k but I've hacked 3 friends 2k's

SkyHawkMkIV
May 27th, 2011, 12:48
No no no no. There is no difference in speed between the 1,2,and 3k. Get a 1k, it's durable, cheap, and easy to hack.

JLF65
May 28th, 2011, 03:20
No no no no. There is no difference in speed between the 1,2,and 3k. Get a 1k, it's durable, cheap, and easy to hack.

The 1Ks have half the memory, and no AV out. However, they DO have the IR port for IR keyboards. If you want to play around with IR keyboards or use your PSP as a universal remote, get the 1K, otherwise get the 2K. The Daxter 2K is really nice... that's the one I got.

namy_90
June 22nd, 2011, 22:40
i recommend getting a 2k the daxter edition(the silver because its defiantly hackable using pandora) or get the piano black edition. You can get a 1k but there slower I have a 1k but I've hacked 3 friends 2k's
agree with him, even ur accidentally brick, u can recover it..