PDA

View Full Version : Half-Byte Loader R112 for the sukkiri exploit (compatible with OFW 6.35)

wraggster
December 28th, 2010, 20:53
News via http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/12/27/release-half-byte-loader-r112-for-the-sukkiri-exploit-compatible-with-ofw-6-35/

This will sound like old news to many of you, as the binary has been made available a while ago by Mr.X on our forums, but, believe it or not, with all the “Hen” and “iso loader” things going on, I didn’t find the time to do a proper release of HBL for the sukkiri exploit.

I apologize in advance as I haven’t tested this release very thoroughly, but there it is, official support of all firmwares up to 6.35 for HBL.

I also want to announce that I will stop supporting the Golf exploits from now on. I don’t know yet what the decision will be from the development point of view, but as far as binaries are concerned, I won’t release updates for the Golf exploit anymore. I strongly suggest to people on OFW 6.30/6.31 to migrate to the sukkiri exploit as soon as possible. As far as I know, this exploit will bring a higher compatibility rate than the golf exploit, the game being a bit more recent.

The patapon exploit is a different story. For now I keep it at the latest R109 release, as I expect people using this exploit to quickly start using the HEN. And there’s no need to update HBL as long as the Hen starts fine (by the way, don’t mind the “memory leak” message when running the Hen through HBL, this is perfectly normal)

Thanks to JJS, some1 and m0skit0 for their work on this release.