PDA

View Full Version : Vice City Stories delayed

wraggster
September 8th, 2006, 15:43
More info from CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=145778)

Despite the recent trailer ending with 'Coming October 2006' , Rockstar's new run-and-mug game has been pushed back to an early November release.

A Rockstar spokesman confirmed that the game had slipped from its original October 20th release to November 3rd, but no apparent reason was offered to explain this move.

Looks like those of us looking forward to rolling up our pastel suit-sleeves and beating pimps whilst on the move will have to wait an extra two weeks for the privilege.

mr_nick666
September 8th, 2006, 16:13
Id rather wait for the product to be ready and polished - I can wait :p Theres nothing worse than a game being rushed to a deadline and being a dissapointment :(

YourStillWithMe
September 8th, 2006, 16:45
no, yu wouldnt rather wait because im sure there going to put another more recent upgrade on thiss game such as the 3.00 firmware they did it for LCS and made us wait they'll do it for this game notice how the firmware to play ps1 is coming in oct and this game is in nov? Mark my words this will require the ps1 emulator firmware.

mr_nick666
September 8th, 2006, 16:48
no, yu wouldnt rather wait because im sure there going to put another more recent upgrade on thiss game such as the 3.00 firmware they did it for LCS and made us wait they'll do it for this game notice how the firmware to play ps1 is coming in oct and this game is in nov? Mark my words this will require the ps1 emulator firmware.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :eek: That thought had eluded me.. :o

The_Ultimate_Eggman
September 8th, 2006, 18:24
Hey no suprise there the P$P lacks "A" list titles so one less makes no difference.

shadow77
September 8th, 2006, 21:34

not at all, 3.0 is coming out mid-november. unless they move up the PS1 emulator date that is.

the highest VCS is going to require is 2.9, which is expected end of september, but it'll probably require only 2.8. devs cannot move to a new sdk that fast.

Veskgar
September 9th, 2006, 03:54
Hmm. another delay another firmware upgrade! Lets just hope it doesn't require anything higher than 2.81.

giggity giggity goo
September 9th, 2006, 04:16
god i wish GTA would just die out

i'm so sick of people going nuts over such a shitty gaming series

its the most boring title ever and violence doesnt make it any more interesting

stotheamuel
September 9th, 2006, 05:14
that shows how much you know about the game... its not about violence