PDA

View Full Version : Announced the first CF 6.20 TN

wraggster
January 6th, 2011, 23:12
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=46213&view_reply=1

The coder Zer01ne and Dridri announced their new project, a custom firmware to be loaded on 6.20 TN . The construction had begun even before the release of the new HEN, thus ignoring the many features of the creation of Total_Noob , making it in fact very similar to a custom firmware. Despite this, the CF of the two coders will still have important features, such as increased compatibility with games to be launched in ISO format directly from the XMB and the ability to activate the "USB device" that allow you to easily dump your UMD. Currently, the code name for the new CF 6.20 OR for TN-B . We look forward to new developments.

bigred969
January 7th, 2011, 03:30
Will this work on the psp go?

Veskgar
January 8th, 2011, 15:16
Nice to see the scene heating up again. A lot of new developments. Just not as much interest. I've been keeping up with the scene almost since day one back in 2005. Scary how much time has gone by. Still, I love my PSP 2000 slim.

I've been tempted to get myself a GO but not sure I'd like it as much.

SmashinGit
January 9th, 2011, 17:53
Nice to see the scene heating up again. A lot of new developments. Just not as much interest. I've been keeping up with the scene almost since day one back in 2005. Scary how much time has gone by. Still, I love my PSP 2000 slim.

I've been tempted to get myself a GO but not sure I'd like it as much.

Totally agree, crazy days when the psp got hacked. I personally wouldn't touch the PspGo, the 3000 seems the best option to me.