PDA

View Full Version : DCemu.com

Kaiser
January 6th, 2011, 23:57
This isn't an official announcement or launch yet but I thought I'd let the community in on a little experiment the staff have been cooking up (largely DarkSaviour69). The site came about after a few events a while back and has largely been dormant until recently. We're looking for community members to submit news, register and start discussion on the news stories posted. The site is still a work in progress by the staff and we hope to add more to its functionality and value every day.

If this experiment goes as we intend there could be great things ahead for DCemu :)

http://www.dcemu.com/

VampDude
January 7th, 2011, 09:27
I joined DCEmu.com ages ago, but I only log-in when this site is down.

I thought that maybe DCEmu.com would mirror this site, incase of anything going wrong here.

Kaiser
January 7th, 2011, 22:38
That was the original intention. But we're thinking of taking it a step further.

UPDATE: We're also looking for volunteer contributors to help build the site up with news reports and to upload homebrew on the server! The site is using a great CMS for sorting and organizing files. PM me if your interested in helping out and/or have questions.

Shadowblind
January 8th, 2011, 04:56
Joined.

"Your image has been submitted for moderator approval."

Is that necessary? It is just an avatar, right?

Kaiser
January 27th, 2011, 08:09
Yeah I'll sort that out, we're still working out the kinks and experimenting aplenty. Feel free to post more opinions/recommendations.

We now have a small, clean, experimental forum that was set up while these forums were down. Give it a try and let us know what you think. We also desperately need news posters. DS69 and myself are largely the only people working on it and both of us have had tight schedules lately. Any volunteers?

acn010
February 1st, 2011, 08:17
im out of this due to the fact that i wont be going in this site as frequent as before in 2005..
we are all grown and have more active lifes... i want to be young again :[

Kaiser
February 2nd, 2011, 01:23
Well a lot of what was tried in the experiment has been incorporated into the new DCemu.co.uk. The DCemu.com experiment was a success and we'll see what the future brings for DCemu.

I think a lot of peoples ideas, recommendations, and complaints have been addressed in the new DCemu :)