PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor: Heroes Hands-on

wraggster
September 8th, 2006, 21:02
Heres an excerpt:

Few games since the PSP launched have satiated the cravings of first-person shooter fans. To top that, none has really earned the kind of praise common on PC, and to a lesser extent, consoles. Part of the reason has to do with controls. Specifically, the system's lone analog stick makes things difficult in the middle of a hectic firefight. One game in particular, Coded Arms, made the best of it by offering you customizable controls and auto-aim functionality. But that seems like a long time ago and no other game has come by to challange it.

In steps Medal of Honor: Heroes, the first game in the venerable series to debut on the PSP. A pair of IGN staffers went down to the EA offices in Redwood Shores to check it out. And although the demo only lasted about a half hour, it's abundantly clear EA has made the first-person shooter to beat on the system. It does just about everything you want a portable shooter to do, and so far, it seems to do it well. Beyond that, EA made Heroes look and feel like a game in the Medal of Honor series, as opposed to a faceless shooter set during World War II.

Full article (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/731/731278p1.html)

gangsta_psp
September 8th, 2006, 22:14
This game seems VERY promising.

Broadus
September 9th, 2006, 00:35
Man, I can't wait for October! I'm gonna' buy this game right when it comes out.
I've never looked forward to a game, before. Maybe because Heroes will be completely unique as a portable game.

Raekwik11
September 9th, 2006, 15:11
I haven't heard from The medal of honor team in a while. Where have they been?

Broadus
September 9th, 2006, 18:40
Making Heroes and Airborne at the same time, apparently.