PDA

View Full Version : Good at Castle Crashers? Win a GOLD Xbox

wraggster
January 10th, 2011, 22:48
To celebrate Castle Crashers reaching over 2 million players on Xbox Live Arcade, developer The Behemoth is giving away a pretty mental prize to the slash-em-up's best player.

"With all these people playing Castle Crashers many have claimed to have the unparalleled skillz, the bestest combos, the most awesome attacks," the developer wrote on its blog. "Finally, once and for all we shall know: Who is the best Castle Crashers Arena Fighter in all the world?"

The first prize of the 'Tournament of Champions' is a Gold Xbox. Yes - a functional Xbox plated in 24k GOLD. It looks fantastic.

"Imagine playing on a golden Xbox. Envision the look on your friend's faces. Kings and Queens would come over to your house to play BattleBlock Theater," Behemoth gags.

Second prize wins a Castle Crashers themed Xbox 360 Elite (not gold) and third place is unfortunate enough to receive 250 squishy chickens.

To be eligible for the tournament you have to be in the top 100 Weekly Ranked Arena players on the Castle Crashers leaderboards at noon (PST) on January 28. You will have all that week to battle for those spots.

The top 100 will compete in 1 on 1 Arena matches, in a single elimination tournament format on Saturday February 5, says Beth.

If only we were good (or excitable) enough...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=282923?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

Wolfdawg
January 10th, 2011, 23:42
HOLY ****ING SHIT!!
I NEED that xbox! omgggggg
......I dont even have one to compete
wel... FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu microsoft
I dont want ur stupid ass xbox

(also why it not pink?)