PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Pia Carrot 2 at 50%, Sailor Moon & Ah! My Goddess Started

wraggster
January 13th, 2011, 00:34
News via http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,12010.html

Filler’s translation projects are heating up! Today marks the 50% completion of the 1st draft of and English script for Welcome to Pia Carrot 2 for Windows. This project is being worked on by Esperknight who is making great strides with script reinsertion. More info

Also the announcement of a couple of new projects. First is Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R for the Game Boy. Esperknight and myself have been working on this for a little while. A rough first draft of the script is complete and Esperknight just got 3 lines of text displaying in the translation (as opposed to 2 originally). More info

Lastly, we are announcing a new project today. Ah! My Goddess (Ah! Megami-sama/Oh! My Goddess) on the PC-FX! Esperknight has dumped a script for this and now that WtPC2 has reached the 50% mark I’ll be turning my translation efforts to this digital comic style game ported to the PC-FX from the PC-98 game with added voice acting and animation. More info

Lots of activity in this neck of the woods so please stay tuned for more exciting developments!