PlagueMusic
September 9th, 2006, 06:48
yea, i was wondering why this wasn't ported yet

JKKDARK
September 9th, 2006, 15:26
this is a great game :)

HardHat
September 27th, 2006, 05:32
Well, I've got a port of this going now. Keybindings work. But sound isn't working properly yet. I'll make a release this week sometime.

Wally
September 27th, 2006, 06:41
U Serious!!

Awesome!!

Be3f
September 27th, 2006, 10:24
@HardHat
Can't wait!!! :rolleyes:

HardHat
September 27th, 2006, 16:39
Still a couple of small bugs to fix, but I noticed that I missed strife and run, so I've added those to the keybindings. Sound seems reluctant, so I'll beta test it a little more and release once I have the title screens appearing correctly. I'll add sound later. It should be fun -- there are tonnes of Wolf3D/Spear of Destiny levels around to play.

ACID
September 27th, 2006, 16:42
I have tried porting this..

Its being a bitch........
But you can do it wally , your the man.:cool:

PlagueMusic
September 29th, 2006, 00:22
Still a couple of small bugs to fix, but I noticed that I missed strife and run, so I've added those to the keybindings. Sound seems reluctant, so I'll beta test it a little more and release once I have the title screens appearing correctly. I'll add sound later. It should be fun -- there are tonnes of Wolf3D/Spear of Destiny levels around to play.

:O

hollyyy crap, release it now. EVEN IF IT IS ALPHA!!

zevende
September 29th, 2006, 03:36
If it's true that you have a working prototype program for wolf3d, then release it! I've been hoping for wolf3d since eloader 0.9.9 was released. My 1337 classic FPS collection will be complete! Quake + Doom +Wolf3D = PSP HEAVEN! :D

HardHat
September 29th, 2006, 15:18
I think lots of people will download this, so I'm looking for a couple of beta testers to try it, before I release. To make sure I didn't miss anything obvious. Please PM me if you're interested, and I'll send you a link tonight. My first batch of beta testers haven't managed to test my first build.

Zion
September 29th, 2006, 18:30
il test it for you mate :p

the_eternal_dark
September 30th, 2006, 09:32
I'll test as well.

PlagueMusic
October 17th, 2006, 02:55
ty hardhat for this great port!

Wally
October 17th, 2006, 04:13
Yep beta testing!!

BlackShark
October 17th, 2006, 06:28
If it's true that you have a working prototype program for wolf3d, then release it! I've been hoping for wolf3d since eloader 0.9.9 was released. My 1337 classic FPS collection will be complete! Quake + Doom +Wolf3D = PSP HEAVEN! :D

and all by idsoftware!

if only there was a doom online....