PDA

View Full Version : Moonshell v1.41

wraggster
September 9th, 2006, 11:19
MoonShell (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/nds/) is a multimedia player for Nintendo DS (Lite) consoles. It has support for DPG video files, MP3/NSF audio files and viewing JPG/Jpeg/BMP/PNG (non progressive) files, it also has support for TXT textfiles. MoonShell supports dualscreens and it has full support for the touch screen. MoonShell has plug-in system that allows to add any compatible plug-in just by copying the plug-in files to the appropriate folder. MoonShell also comes with several kind of useful plug-ins.

Download Here (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/2006/09/moonshell_ver141_dl.shtml) (12MB)

JKKDARK
September 9th, 2006, 15:21
it works for the first DS version?

zanysmash
September 9th, 2006, 17:13
anyone got a good link for moonshell skins?

jro2020
September 9th, 2006, 20:29
it works for the first DS version?

What sort of weird question is that? the () around lite is an abreviation for DS or DS lite just like a(n) is used for a or an which even is apropiate to the situation.

Honestly, and I do not mean to be rude but, is english your first language? If not contact me with any other problems you have understanding basic written english, I would be more than happy to help.

If you are a native english speaker, please visit the local library or any highschool teacher in the area.

Eyedunno
September 10th, 2006, 07:06
What sort of weird question is that? the () around lite is an abreviation for DS or DS lite just like a(n) is used for a or an which even is apropiate to the situation.

Honestly, and I do not mean to be rude but, is english your first language? If not contact me with any other problems you have understanding basic written english, I would be more than happy to help.

If you are a native english speaker, please visit the local library or any highschool teacher in the area.

I normally ignore people's mistakes, but here it seems like poetic justice.

What sort of weird question is that? The "()" around "Lite" is an abbreviation for "DS or DS Lite," just as "a(n)" is used for "a or an," whichever is appropriate to the situation.

Honestly, and I do not mean to be rude, but is English your first language? If not, contact me with any other problems you have understanding basic written English; I would be more than happy to help.

If you are a native English speaker, please visit the local library or any high school teacher in the area.

--Eyedunno, removing planks from eyes since 1979.

Kraton
September 10th, 2006, 08:58
and.. What new? :D

Kassidy
September 10th, 2006, 09:11
I normally ignore people's mistakes, but here it seems like poetic justice.

--Eyedunno, removing planks from eyes since 1979.

I can't help but take my hat off to you and bow. It's been a long time since I've seen grammar ninjitsu performed so deftly.

However, I'll just add that appropriate would be the correct spelling. ;)

ACID
September 10th, 2006, 10:19
Comon kids fight nice

CrossZX
September 10th, 2006, 13:49
I tought this is suposed to be a thread for Moonshell not for english grammar

juicethehedgehog
September 10th, 2006, 22:19
ok i was never able to et tis thing to work on my ds. EVER

Xtreme
September 10th, 2006, 22:57
ok i was never able to et tis thing to work on my ds. EVER
You need a flash cartridge (media). Just plug it in and run the MoonShell Setup and then run the nds file with your DS, that's it. :)

I have updated the latest package with the latest translations.
Here: Link (http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?p=97644#97644)

EDIT: typos fixed

lexluthor
September 10th, 2006, 23:00
Yeah ok.. but seriously. Does anyone know whats new with this version?

Eyedunno
September 11th, 2006, 02:30
I can't help but take my hat off to you and bow. It's been a long time since I've seen grammar ninjitsu performed so deftly.

However, I'll just add that appropriate would be the correct spelling. ;)
Fixed, thanks. Even a grammar ninja can miss things in a mistake-littered post. :)

Kassidy
September 11th, 2006, 11:58
Fixed, thanks. Even a grammar ninja can miss things in a mistake-littered post. :)

Indeed, can't blame you considering how many there were to put right. ;)

Xtreme
September 12th, 2006, 18:21
Yeah ok.. but seriously. Does anyone know whats new with this version?

Version 1.41 (stable) 2006/09/08
for Drivers
- Ewin2/MicroSD driver was supported.
- M3Lite/MicroSD driver was supported.
- SuperCard/MicroSD driver was supported.
- NinjaDS/SD driver was supported.
for Basic functions
- The bug with the character lost in font CP1250/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 was corrected.

..btw.. NinjaDS support will be gone after the next version comes out. NinjaDS must be made by some shitty people. :( Don't buy those devices.

nyjeo723
November 3rd, 2006, 04:20
for moonshell u just need an sd card an sd card reader to transfer the moonshell to sd right? U dont need to buy anything else?

Rainami69
November 26th, 2006, 16:27
does any one have a skim maker or converter or whatever for moonshell? the link listed on the main page for the m3 is busted