PDA

View Full Version : We need to know!

kinglo0oza
August 17th, 2004, 12:59
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
We must find out how DS & PSP compare on all the different stuff, whats true, whats false and whats better. Even magazines don't know whats going on. Everybody has some different story. For example... Is it true they will BOTH have 16 player wireless gameplay AND internet??? Please let me know!

LyonHrt
August 17th, 2004, 13:25
well i think its cause its just speculation, the magazines usually get it from sony or nintendo themselves, so right now you can't really get an exact answer.

Eric
August 17th, 2004, 17:38
I would also put input on this cause one thing is that the systems are right now being worked on so there always changing things. So in the magazines they could have been right at one point and now have removed that one feature. Anyways i have no clue about the 16 player internet on those handhelds which i aswell have heard.

Eric

Eric
August 17th, 2004, 17:39
I would also put input on this cause one thing is that the systems are right now being worked on so there always changing things. So in the magazines they could have been right at one point and now have removed that one feature. Anyways i have no clue about the 16 player internet on those handhelds which i aswell have heard.

Eric

Hola
August 17th, 2004, 19:54
Well I can only give you the same run of the mill specs that are released everywhere. Its no dout in anyways mind that the PSP is far more powerfull.

I'm just guessing and I wouldnt quote me on this that
DS will produce Low resolution N64 quality 3D and about playstation quaity 2d at best.
PSP will produce about Medium resolution PS2 graphics for 3d and the same for 2d.

leggy
May 22nd, 2005, 10:45
It's great to look through the older threads to see what all the speculation was about before the PSP was released :)