PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
January 21st, 2011, 23:38
Dead Space 2, bitches! Wow, sorry, that was way out line. That kind of language just isn't appropriate for our weekly What Are You Playing This Weekend? informal poll. Apologies. But I'm really excited about Dead Space 2.

So much so that I might finally go out there and invest in a DualShock 3, you know the ones with force feedback rumble? Yeah, I'm still rocking two original SIXAXIS controllers, light and floaty and lacking in solenoids. You can't play Dead Space without something vibrating in your hand.

Pretty sure I'll have zero time for anything that's not Dead Space 2 this weekend, which is just fine with me. Anyone else get the game? Want to get some online multiplayer in?

Let us know what your game plan is this weekend in the comments.

VampDude
January 22nd, 2011, 00:32
Little Big Planet 2. :cool:

Shrygue
January 22nd, 2011, 15:08
I'm catching up on some Final Fantasy 12, along with a few other PS2 games.

mike_jmg
January 23rd, 2011, 20:31
Castlevania Lord of freakin bugs, thinking about stop playing it for good

Kaiser
January 23rd, 2011, 22:41
I've been replaying through Bioshock 2.

acn010
January 26th, 2011, 08:51
metal gear solid peace walker
such an awesome game i must say.....
almost done with all the missions :D

goity
February 25th, 2011, 12:39
I'll probably be finishing up Dead Space 1 this weekend, and probably start Dead Space Extraction Move Edition.

Did you get the Limited Edition DS2 with Extraction, Wraggster? Dead Space Girl and PS Move should be a recipe for ace.

adinden01
April 23rd, 2011, 12:32
Call Of Duty World At War

Fonixx
April 23rd, 2011, 23:50
Just got my first Android phone a Galaxy S and i'm starting to understand why everyone's making such a big deal over Angry Birds because i am hooked on it, i mean i played the Psp version and it was Meh... But the touchscreen makes all the difference.

Darksaviour69
April 24th, 2011, 01:58
Just got my first Android phone a Galaxy S and i'm starting to understand why everyone's making such a big deal over Angry Birds because i am hooked on it, i mean i played the Psp version and it was Meh... But the touchscreen makes all the difference.

You should get pocket empires, I have a Dcemu clan on the honor server

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

goth1k
April 24th, 2011, 14:04
A few Marvel games on my PS2, haven't bothered with PS3 since 3.56

Wriggler
April 25th, 2011, 11:26
I am always cycling through around 20 various Snes and MD games at any time but are more seriously playing Knightlore and Wriggler (of course) on the Zx Speccy,Raiders Of The Lost Ark (A2600) and some mixed NeoGeo MVS and pocket color games.