PDA

View Full Version : More boards, more software (2011 - 01 - 24)

wraggster
January 24th, 2011, 23:50
News from the Pandora Team

Wow, what a weekend!
Besides having released a new beta version of the Pandora OS, featuring a lot of fixes and the latest 3D driver, about 8 games have been released as well by community members, mainly mcobit and sebt3. Thanks a bunch!
As we suspected - as soon as more Pandoras are going to you guys, new software will appear pretty fast.

Well, speaking of Pandoras - not only new software has appeared.
Craig also received the next 250 Pandora PCBs from CC, 60 more are on the way (included with some iCP parts we got from them) and according to CircuitCo, 500 more will leave the factory next Friday.

That would mean that over 1000 PCBs have been produced in January - that's quite a number!

Of course I'll let you know as soon as I got some new information

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/1224-more-boards-more-software-2011-01-24/

Da_ALC
January 25th, 2011, 12:28
News from the Pandora Team

Wow, what a weekend!
Besides having released a new beta version of the Pandora OS, featuring a lot of fixes and the latest 3D driver, about 8 games have been released as well by community members, mainly mcobit and sebt3. Thanks a bunch!
As we suspected - as soon as more Pandoras are going to you guys, new software will appear pretty fast.

Well, speaking of Pandoras - not only new software has appeared.
Craig also received the next 250 Pandora PCBs from CC, 60 more are on the way (included with some iCP parts we got from them) and according to CircuitCo, 500 more will leave the factory next Friday.

That would mean that over 1000 PCBs have been produced in January - that's quite a number!

Of course I'll let you know as soon as I got some new information

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/1224-more-boards-more-software-2011-01-24/

1000 boards 2 years late is quite a retarded number.

This whole project should be ashamed of itself and the way it has treated the public. Lies, misleads, poor management.
I'm surprised the early investors have not sued.

Once I wanted one of these, now I would not touch one with a Gizmondo.