PDA

View Full Version : Are there actually going to be updates?

Whiplord
September 9th, 2006, 20:45
I know PSmonkey said he had passed this on, but he also said he had completed return to menu, but the new pperson (whoever it is) hasn't released any news/updates.

Is it still being worked on, I guess is my question. The only thing I really need out of this game now is return to menu. Other things come second to me at least.

Very sorry if I come across as an impatient jerk, but some info would be nice.

Thanks!

Whiplord
September 9th, 2006, 21:37
Yes. I know there's none from PSmonkey. But here:

Sandbox is also not going anywhere. One of this scene's great coders is going to pick up where I left off to continue the game.

He obviously says that he passed it on. I'm just hoping for a report from the passee.

Accordion
September 13th, 2006, 19:49
you will get the news when it is released, dont moan

PSmonkey
September 13th, 2006, 20:14
I know PSmonkey said he had passed this on, but he also said he had completed return to menu, but the new pperson (whoever it is) hasn't released any news/updates.

Is it still being worked on, I guess is my question. The only thing I really need out of this game now is return to menu. Other things come second to me at least.

Very sorry if I come across as an impatient jerk, but some info would be nice.

Thanks!

You're not an impatient jerk. Sorry dude. You're the person I keep promissing a build for. If you wish I can get you an early build that has the exit for you.

Pm me an email address.

Briggzy11
March 26th, 2007, 19:56
Well updates would be great...

...But tbh im just glad the game actually started :)

Always followed it and even though its actually under rated surprisingly i still see a future for it :)

BrooksyX
March 27th, 2007, 02:22
Uh...
I am pretty sure that PsMonkey will not be making updates to this or any of his homebrew projects any time soon.