PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi v0.1 (BETA - First Attempt At Lua)

wraggster
September 9th, 2006, 23:02
**Entry removed in agreement with Zion and Dawd

zevernos
September 9th, 2006, 23:55
cool

JKKDARK
September 10th, 2006, 00:03
Yeah, he did a great job.

sroon
September 10th, 2006, 00:53
Yeah I love Shinobi for sega!
This can turn out to be a great game!
Angain Great job brotha!:)

( O ) ( O );)

Zion
September 10th, 2006, 00:56
well, read this before you decide : http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=35256

ninja9393
September 10th, 2006, 03:03
i cant belive him of all people he did that zion

:(

M!ckeY
September 10th, 2006, 03:30
not, cool :(

teamhalo444
September 10th, 2006, 04:34
Damn and i already mad a mod of the game:(

ACID
September 10th, 2006, 06:25
Great work Dawd.

mr_nick666
September 10th, 2006, 09:51
Ive read some bad things on the other thread but if Dawd says its a mix-up then I believe him :) (No-one would be stupid enough to enter someone elses code and think they wont get caught!) :eek:

Nice work Dawd - this looks great and has really come on since I beta tested it! (fast work!) ;)

D0N
September 10th, 2006, 10:58
Yes this was quite a massive mix-up as I uploaded the wrong one.

I need to talk to zion before I re-upload the new one...seems that he's busy..

Thanks mr_nick666 for believing me.

S34MU5
September 10th, 2006, 13:25
u talk a load of bull.

Zion
September 10th, 2006, 16:25
Ok, me and dawd have had had a chat, he has appologised for this and assures me he is going to re-write the code from scratch..

He also agreed to remove this from the compo entry, as its obviously not a viable entry.

I have agreed with dawd to look over his code after he re-writes it to make sure its all his own, so his reputation can get back to how it was...

Gene
September 10th, 2006, 18:34
Ok, me and dawd have had had a chat, he has appologised for this and assures me he is going to re-write the code from scratch..

He also agreed to remove this from the compo entry, as its obviously not a viable entry.

I have agreed with dawd to look over his code after he re-writes it to make sure its all his own, so his reputation can get back to how it was...

YAY:) im glad it was a mix-up :)

MasterChafed
September 10th, 2006, 19:20
it wasn't a mix up, they just came to an agreement.

NoQuarter
September 10th, 2006, 20:38
If Dawd says it was a mixup I believe him.

BL4Z3D247
September 10th, 2006, 20:50
yeh dawd wouldn't pull something like that he's not a scumbag

D0N
September 10th, 2006, 20:54
Thanks for believing me guys..

As zion said I have agreed with with him to look over my code after I re-write it to make sure its all my own, so my reputation can get back to how it was...

teamhalo444
September 11th, 2006, 02:02
I beleived you the minute i read it

cooliscool
September 11th, 2006, 04:30
Hah. Mixup.

ROFL.

vettacossx
September 11th, 2006, 20:43
well apparently it was a lack of communication credit should be givin where it is do....and i know dawd hes a gr8 friend and partner to me and many in the beats of rage scene a DJMNV modder and i know zion he helps my friend pspdemon in alot of games and ive wached him grow and get better and better.....so my point....these are both gr8 contributing members and we are ALL a team.. ;) from zions point of veiw i say....ALWAYS give credit where credit is due....HOWEVER thinking from a modders point of veiw " this actually WAS his FIRST ATTEMT AT MODDING A LUA GAME" and i think that a strong /miscommunication has occured and thats done ....over.... however theres a lesson to be learned that i have had to learn myself ;) before thanks to good ole shadow prophets patient teachings :) its ALOT of stress being in dawds shues right now trying to maintaing and run multipul sites as well as keep up with his gr8 modding rep....mistakes happen .....besides thats why there an EDIT button....but maybe it could have been clearer that

This was dawds first attempt at MODDING LUA code and GFX ;) keep in mind not everyone can do both.....i cant and you homies KNOW how many mods me and pspdemon have released over here and how much drama has occoured from halo iris to something as simple and BEJEWELD PSP.....lets not add fuel to the " perverbial fire" if your not involvedc...id suggest to just stay that way for dramas sake....lol

teamhalo444
September 11th, 2006, 21:04
that would be cool i could join djmnv mods, only ive only made 1 mod and its of this game:D lol

BL4Z3D247
September 11th, 2006, 21:06
well put vetta, such words of wisdom :D

vettacossx
September 12th, 2006, 03:59
i love both these guys and i hope that it gets back to the brotherhood of dcemu i 2 have had my " vettas pissed at the scene days" so i can relate...lol....but at the end of the day we all eat sleep and bleed psp to contribute some for fame some just for fun some to learn a new talent like coding....but all in all we have a nice lil brotherhood or sisterhood ;) lol...the point is tommarow is a brand new day with brand new opertunitys we represent the first generation of psp homebrew contributers and i for one love just being part of the amazing teamwork that makes sites like dcemu and djmnv pspupdates pdp3d all the gr8 sites out there are only possible with contributing members we should try to be a possitive role model for our newer future modders and coders to be.....lets try to keep things civil like dawd and zion .......today they both were very mature about things by directly communicating.....thats what its all about....hopefully in the future these communications take place privy to release but live and learn as they say my friends well vetta is going to bed you guys have a good night im pooped and got another big math test at collage.....and those who know vetta know he sucks at math and grammer obviousley....lol....peace out my dchomies ;)