PDA

View Full Version : Saturn Emulator Frenzy

DCEmu_Newsposter
January 24th, 2005, 12:54
This isnt the usual Dreamcast News but for fans of Sega systems im sure youll be damn impressed.[br][br]Rockin-B a long time Saturn Homebrew Developer has posted some excellent news on his site about the porting of 4 new emulators for the 32bit machine, the systems he has ported are Atari Lynx, Wonderswan, Neo Geo Pocket Colour and Gameboy Colour.[br][br]Apparently he feels that theres no interest but im sure the emulator scene can change his mind, check his site out and all the info and screenshots Here (http://www.rockin-b.de/)

wraggster
January 24th, 2005, 12:55
What amazing news and to a 32bit machine as well

awesome.

Christuserloeser
January 24th, 2005, 13:03
:o I'll need to check that out!

MetaFox
January 24th, 2005, 15:37
Guess I need to resurrect Saturn Emulation

Mental2k
January 24th, 2005, 16:19
Is an action replay all I need to play saturn emus? Hmm, would consider this if i had any room out the back of my TV, but that would involve me buying a scart strip as well, plus I have no room under my TV. Gah, im glad I have no clue how MD emulation would work or i'd have to drag it out of retirement also.

Mental2k
January 24th, 2005, 16:21
Have a notion my cd-r drive is buggered as well, which is why ive burned no homebrew in a month. hmmm. Dont think i can put this off much longer.

Eric
January 25th, 2005, 00:00
I have to say even though i dont have a Sega Saturn its amazing to hear of such great news. I have been thinking about a Saturn for awhile but they are damn hard to find. If i find the system i cant wait to play it and find a mod thats if you need one i am not to sure.

Eric