PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons Mod Released

Lil13lazin
September 10th, 2006, 08:07
Birdman (http://deviantpsp.com/index.php?showuser=24) has just released his new SMM mod dubbed 'Super Mini Homer'

Here's what he posted over at
Deviant PSP (http://deviantpsp.com)

I know what your thinking, Super Mario Mini is old. Well, you are correct. This is a old game, but i decided to release this mod now. This new mod is not just a simple GFX change, but a whole new game. What i have done is made the cloud look like a brick. In doing this a level can look like a block, but have ways to walk though it. If you like tricky games that make you say "WOW" this is the mod for you.

YOUR MISSION:
Your homer and your world is crashing down on you. The forbidden donut has been taken. If a person finishes the donut Homer will lose his soul. You must use regular donuts for fuel you in your search for the Sacred Donut. Yes, there will be those who are out to make sure the donut is not found. But you must prevail to save your soul!

What this feature adds:
-New Grafix
-New Levels (14)

Plans on next release:
-Custom Sound effects

DOWNLOAD LINK (http://fileupper.com/files/42/Simpsons%20SMM.zip)

BL4Z3D247
September 10th, 2006, 09:21
cool...i'm gunna check it out :)

mr_nick666
September 10th, 2006, 11:52
Nice work! :D Its good to MOD ;) I can see you've spent a bit of time on this one :p

S34MU5
September 10th, 2006, 13:08
haha looks fun im tryin it

JKKDARK
September 10th, 2006, 14:01
Yes!, I need to try this one. Thanks :)

Cody Burke
September 10th, 2006, 14:24
Looks awesome! I’m gonna try it out.

vettacossx
September 10th, 2006, 17:07
nice mod birdman i havent seen you since the old SMM site was still poppin! i missed ya ;) you should know that vetta is a HUGE arguru fan and old or not i have to agree with birdman and hardhat! ;) that SMM is and always will be one of the TIMELESS homebrew classics and some nice REPLAY value is always good.....after all thats why modders make such a big difference to the scene....because people like mr.nick up there and our homie birdman take time to make old engines NEW AGAIN this is a mod after my own heart .....if you havent joined the psp modders site DJMNV.co.dr you might want to it is a place where modders can gather and collect resourses and team up with other gr8 modders in the scene AND coders such as pspdemon( the mod king!) gizmo( coder of sora adventure) DAWD beats of rage and DJMNV exlusive modder( who loves the simpsons and you may just see pop in and say so) andbriggzy( matrix modder) MR.Nick666 (prob the best ARTISTIC modder of psp history.. made the Sonic Turrican mod OMG)
teil dragon...tons of gr8 modders and coders...in one place....with one goal.....creating REPLAY VALUE FOR THE MASSES!!!!

im sure i speak for all of us when i say we would love to have your talents in the mix......if you want to join DJMNV dawd tends to make modders staff ;) gr8 mod and kudos my friend!!!! glad to see your still modding SMM i thought i was the only one left...lol....gr8 to see you again bro!!!

are you still over at devient 2???ADMINING....hope you consider Admining at DJMNV we could really use some good staff bro and more famous modders such as yourself!!!

FINGERS CROSSED :)your fellow modder VettaCossX :)

mr_nick666
September 11th, 2006, 09:18
nice mod birdman i havent seen you since the old SMM site was still poppin! i missed ya ;) you should know that vetta is a HUGE arguru fan and old or not i have to agree with birdman and hardhat! ;) that SMM is and always will be one of the TIMELESS homebrew classics and some nice REPLAY value is always good.....after all thats why modders make such a big difference to the scene....because people like mr.nick up there and our homie birdman take time to make old engines NEW AGAIN this is a mod after my own heart .....if you havent joined the psp modders site DJMNV.co.dr you might want to it is a place where modders can gather and collect resourses and team up with other gr8 modders in the scene AND coders such as pspdemon( the mod king!) gizmo( coder of sora adventure) DAWD beats of rage and DJMNV exlusive modder( who loves the simpsons and you may just see pop in and say so) andbriggzy( matrix modder) MR.Nick666 (**** *** ***** ******** ****** ** *** ***.. made the Sonic Turrican mod OMG)
teil dragon...tons of gr8 modders and coders...in one place....with one goal.....creating REPLAY VALUE FOR THE MASSES!!!!

im sure i speak for all of us when i say we would love to have your talents in the mix......if you want to join DJMNV dawd tends to make modders staff ;) gr8 mod and kudos my friend!!!! glad to see your still modding SMM i thought i was the only one left...lol....gr8 to see you again bro!!!

are you still over at devient 2???ADMINING....hope you consider Admining at DJMNV we could really use some good staff bro and more famous modders such as yourself!!!

FINGERS CROSSED :)your fellow modder VettaCossX :)

/\ /\ What Vetta said! ;) Come on over! :D

BL4Z3D247
September 11th, 2006, 09:23
yeh dude u should definitely hook up with DJMNV :)

and mr_nick666, stop being moddest ;) ur sonic mod is awesome bro :)

pkrangermk
July 23rd, 2009, 20:15
the link is dead plz fix =P