PDA

View Full Version : 6.20 TN-D: PSX Support preview

wraggster
February 6th, 2011, 14:45
News via wololo (http://wololo.net/wagic/2011/02/06/6-20-tn-d-psx-support-preview/)

Total Noob just released an exciting preview of the next version of his Hen, showing a PS1 game running on his PSP Go

c_c5rhhurGc
Total_Noob adds:

There are also some new changes like VshMenu translation, flash0 protection bug fix and more. There’s no release date, so please don’t ask. Special thanks go to HacKmaN and Dr. Soup:)
PS1 support is a feature many people have been expecting for a while. Total_Noob had announced his Hen would support this, and proves it. I can’t wait for the release!

SmashinGit
February 6th, 2011, 18:27
Looks great, can't wait to try it out.

pspmodel1001
February 6th, 2011, 18:34
OMG. wait till I tell my friend that I put 6.20 tn-c on his psp 3000. he is going to love this. cant wait for it to come out. :D

EDIT:I know you're working hard on this site but the facebook connect isnt working. It just says error. just sayin'

adventure_of_link
February 8th, 2011, 00:12
SQUEEEEEE!! *squeals like a schoolgirl*

Kidding. I can't wait for this release. At first I thought it was already released, but good to know it's still being actively developed. Hopefully this'll curb down the MANY threads that get locked on wololo over asking about TN-D HEN.

Alexeon
February 9th, 2011, 20:52
Im looking forward to this. It looks like the PSP Go will soon match the 1000 in terms of stuff it can do.