PDA

View Full Version : Snes9X Euphoria Source Code Released

Zack
February 11th, 2011, 01:56
This thread is intended for developers only. To the general public this is probably not applicable to you.

Yup, despite other teams not releasing there source code to there continuations of the Snes9x project. I have decided the time is right to release my work.

So if you want to grab the source or better yet, join the project ... take a peek here http://code.google.com/p/snes9x-euphoria/

If you want to join the project and get commit access, please pm me at www.retroemu.com

Sorry if the first commit is a little messy, it has been a long time since I last used svn and i accidentally included unneeded files such as save games and profiles. Sorry!

Hope this is of interest to people, and I hope it gets some interest as far as developers joining the project goes.

Cheers

PS : I really don't want to see loads of knock offs and repackaging of this emulator under a different alias. The reason I decided to make the code public was to attain some developer interest and thus further improve this emulator. Please remember this, I don't work on this emulator for fame or respect, I do it so we can have a better Snes experience on our PSP's.

(Don't take the above to heart!, I just want to see this release as a progressive thing not a step backward)

If you seriously think you can help improve the project, please get in contact with me.

Thanks

madmax_2069
February 11th, 2011, 04:29
Nice, i hope that this gets the ball rolling again on SNES emulation on PSP.