PDA

View Full Version : More Wii Rumours

wraggster
September 10th, 2006, 17:58
They are coming thick and fast, heres another posted by some wii site:

The price will not disappoint. The date will not disappoint. The games will not disappoint, obviously. What comes in the box might disappoint a few of you, though. Nintendo is going to pack in the console itself of course, with two Wii remotes and two nunchuck attachments. As far as my source knows though, you won't be getting the classic controller packed in. Nintendo will also be deciding on the 13th, the day before the conference in other words, whether or not to add an SD memory card to the list of things included in the box.

To make up for the lack of the classic controller at launch, Nintendo is planning to pack in Wii Sports. The whole point behind the Wii is to get everyone in the family interested in gaming. Nintendo figures that two Wii remote and nunchuck controllers and Wii Sports will be an immediate hook for the audience they're aiming for. Many people remember those NES sports games as some of their favorite NES games. (RBI Baseball, anyone?) Nintendo is hoping to snag older fans back with this Wii Sports title. They're also hoping that older non-gamers (specifically, the parents that had kids that played games during the NES era) see the ease of the controller, remember that their kids played the NES versions, and gain an interest in Wii Sports themselves.

If you don't believe me now, you will in six days. So sit back, play your Gamecube for a few final memories before you pack it away and replace it with the Wii, and be ready for the 14th. You'll all be very happy.

JD/
September 10th, 2006, 18:56
awesome i wana get my wii as soon as possible and you get two controllers :eek: i hope they have some decent games on release

JKKDARK
September 10th, 2006, 19:09
I can't wait!!

Kramer
September 10th, 2006, 19:12
I can't wait!!

Same im starting to get impatient lol.

Nafogel
September 10th, 2006, 19:15
I'm really looking forward to the the new zelda game, when is that coming out? I hope soon

CampaKaze
September 10th, 2006, 19:27
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
*Runs up and down walls*

Jenksie
September 10th, 2006, 19:35
2 controllers is a good thing and SD cards are quite cheap. The important thing is we will be hearing lots of news the coming week, with some of it being information of significant importance.

Psphreak
September 10th, 2006, 20:41
I'm really looking forward to the the new zelda game, when is that coming out? I hope soon

Its release date is scheduled during the release of the Wii.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 10th, 2006, 21:33
It comes out in 4 days?!

F**K! I JUST BOUGHT THE M3! THE WII MIGHT BE SOLD OUT PAST CHRISTMAS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

gotmilk0112
September 10th, 2006, 21:48
my impatience meter:

(-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------dashdash---------------

it broke through the end right here.............^ heheheheXD :eek:

gotmilk0112
September 10th, 2006, 21:53
sorry for double posting but, WII IS COMING OUT SEPT 14?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOLY SH!#*%&@&*T!!!!

or is the 13'th the confrence?

JKKDARK
September 10th, 2006, 21:55
you wish :p

GagaMan
September 10th, 2006, 22:56
I'd rather have a game bundled in than the Virtual console controller myself, so it's no biggie.

I'm getting very impatient for the lanuch now, too. I've already packed my Gamecube up to see how much money I can put towards the Wii with it, before the Wii actually comes out which will make the Gamecube's value plummet to about a fiver =P

JKKDARK
September 10th, 2006, 22:58
I hope that we can play Wii games with the GameCube controller :S

GagaMan
September 10th, 2006, 23:01
Apparently Smash Bros Brawl will use the Gamecube controller, as will the Virtual Console stuff, at least. Isn't playing the Wii games without the new controller completely besides the whole idea, though? XD

Video_freak
September 10th, 2006, 23:09
Man I can't wait! I took wraggster's suggestion and am playing my Gamecube before it gets packed up. :D

fg-54
September 10th, 2006, 23:22
agh! the fact that the wii is yet to be in my possesion anois me! i must have it and play it!!! and i'm actuly verry exited about the bundle, sounds great.

gotmilk0112
September 11th, 2006, 01:29
im not selling my gamecube! thats the most retarded thing ever! i want to keep all my nintendo systems forever. or atleast like, for 20 years so that in 20 years they will be worth MILLIONS!!! xD

so far i have:

NES
SNES
Game Boy
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Color
N64
Game boy advance
Game Boy Advance SP
nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Game Cube
Wii (soon! chec my eager meter ;) )

Video_freak
September 11th, 2006, 01:31
From Nintendo, I have SNES, Gameboy Original, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, GBA, GBA SP, Nintendo DS, N64, Gemecube, Wii (soon), and my hella kick ass NES!!!! (look at my sig)

gotmilk0112
September 11th, 2006, 01:32
where dod u get that thing???

Video_freak
September 11th, 2006, 01:34
where dod u get that thing???
My grandpa had a toy store. :)

sko, TheLogicalGamer
September 11th, 2006, 01:46
sweet 2 controllers and a game

cyrien
September 11th, 2006, 05:28
im not selling my gamecube! thats the most retarded thing ever! i want to keep all my nintendo systems forever. or atleast like, for 20 years so that in 20 years they will be worth MILLIONS!!! xD

so far i have:

NES
SNES
Game Boy
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Color
N64
Game boy advance
Game Boy Advance SP
nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Game Cube
Wii (soon! chec my eager meter ;) )

Heh... I have all that... and a virtua boy! 2 SNES and 2 Gamecubes. ;) But no DS Lite or DS yet. :P

JKKDARK
September 11th, 2006, 05:33
hey gotmilk0112, and where is the game boy advance micro?

Video_freak
September 11th, 2006, 05:55
hey gotmilk0112, and where is the game boy advance micro?
SP kills the micro! :)