PDA

View Full Version : The Rocks Return to the WWE

wraggster
February 20th, 2011, 00:19
Not sure how many of you are wrestling fans, it killed me when i found out that wrestling was scrripted but anyway, just got back into watching it after many years and the other day on RAW the Rock returned to the WWE and it was stunning, i actually was emotional at the sight of one of the greatest wrestlers who still looks very much in his prime, the crowd response was awesome. Too many wrestlers are rubbish these days with no mic skills but the rock and also Steve austin had that in abundance.

A welcome return, lets hope he stays, btw does anyone think that TNA has really died a death recently. why do they still use Ric flair, shouldnt that old bast be in a pensioners home now ?

VampDude
February 20th, 2011, 01:06
I remember when The Rock returned way back in 2001, after a kayfabe suspension. Which the best part of his return was the fact of the current storyline of the WWF being invaded by two "defunct" brands.

That was around the last five months of decent WWF television.

As for Ric Flair, he will be around (in whatever brand?) until he finally croaks.

wraggster
February 20th, 2011, 01:15
im surprised that when ric flair gets smacked he doesnt have an heart attack

the wwf/wwe has lost so many big stars in the last year or so and no one who can really replace them and no one who has good crowd heat, that tart Vicky guerro has more heat than most of the wrestlers, sad that its come to that

giorkalis
February 20th, 2011, 17:16
nice!