PDA

View Full Version : iPad 2 Available Next Week: Rumor

wraggster
February 28th, 2011, 01:01
Following a report that iPad 2 production was backlogged, pushing the ship date of the refreshed tablet into the summer, we're now hearing indications that they'll be in stores as early as next week. AppleInsider is quoting the well-known "people familiar with the matter" as saying that at least some iPad 2s "will be in transit to retail outlets" during next Wednesday's announcement.

Last week, Taiwanese research firm Yuanta said that there had been production problems with the second-generation iPad that would delay the release by as much as two months. Though ...

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news/752237-ipad-2-available-next-week-rumor.html

Eviltaco64
February 28th, 2011, 05:23
Sounds like they're trying to recover from their recent flash crash by rushing out the iPad 2. I hope they don't make the mistake of releasing it with build quality issues or problematic software. That surely wouldn't help.

Actually, I do kind of hope that happens. I'd be happy if I never had to see another edgy "this is what you've been waiting for, give us your money" ad campaign again. :P