PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion On 9/11-The Fifth Anniversary This Year

Nafogel
September 11th, 2006, 18:43
Well, it's been 5 years since that fateful day. Where the twin towers once stood, now only memories of tragedy and death remain. Plans for building a new tower in their place are underway. (http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/439.php) What are your opinions on 9/11? Feel free to express your feelings, but keep in mind the rules of this forum.
I'll start off with saying that 9/11 is a really hard day for me, mainly because it is my birthday. It's tough to try and celebrate when you are constantly surrounded by news of terror and governmental plots and death and war and all that. Well, what do you think?

ACID
September 11th, 2006, 18:47
It is sad. And very confusing for the fact that what we have done for there country is help. And this is how we get repaid. I also wish our country would realise that some people dont want help and stop sacrefising our people.

JKKDARK
September 11th, 2006, 19:15
stupid terrorists :mad:

ExcruciationX
September 11th, 2006, 19:29
I don't like how they are showing the news tapes on CNN. Who would want to re-live that?

BL4Z3D247
September 11th, 2006, 19:40
I don't like how they are showing the news tapes on CNN. Who would want to re-live that?
not me, but there are still some very amazing survivor stories that are interesting to hear about

skater9269
September 11th, 2006, 20:16
I can still remeber back to that day exactly. Luckily I dont think that somthing like that could happen again because we would know to shoot down the plane now.

knblh
September 11th, 2006, 22:30
I remember 9/11 because i was flying back from Benidorm to newcastle, england. No one mentioned anything about what had happened at first but i remmeber the airport being strange more security than normal for 1 thing, then when we finaly got on the plane we were told that all the lights had to be out and all the shutters on the plane had to stay closed. That was a bit scary dont like flying to start with but when ur flying in the dark apart from the walkway lights on and the shutters down its a bit worse. Then i remember a old lady talking to a cabin crew member asking if it was true about the plane hitting one of the Trade centers. Thats one reason I wont forget 9/11.

All those people killed and for what a bunch of idiots. Not much you can realy say about something like that, apart from send out love and thoughts to the people who were in the planes and in the towers and the family they left behind.

Brian

ninja9393
September 11th, 2006, 22:32
great point
:( i hate remembering what happend on 9/11:(

crait
September 12th, 2006, 00:57
omg.... you people that say terrorists did this need to realize something
they didnt do it
video google "Loose Change"
watch the movie that is 1 hr and 22 mins long
it tells you the truth, and shows the proof

and to you that think this can't happen again
it will
next time the government sees an oppurtunity to make as much money as they did 5 yrs ago, they're going to do it

and how can we fight back? we cant, its like trying to fight the battle arena
fight the government in court? ha! i laugh
the government is the court

ExcruciationX
September 12th, 2006, 19:32
I have heard of the proof, before. They said that when the twin towers fell, it looked more like an implosion.

ACID
September 12th, 2006, 19:41
omg.... you people that say terrorists did this need to realize something
they didnt do it
video google "Loose Change"
watch the movie that is 1 hr and 22 mins long
it tells you the truth, and shows the proof

Crait you say watch the movie. Big question for you? Have you any idea of the decades we the USA have spent helping this government. And the money we have shed doing so. What great nations like USA , England , UK do for other doesn't compare for the bad we receive in exchange. Next time before saying we started something please google your self. See the actual beginning of there attacks on us with weren't five or 10 years ago we are talking decades. One think i can say is big sandbox;)

crait
September 14th, 2006, 03:29
wtf does that mean
i could barely make that out

i think you think im from canada or something, not that thats bad
i live in the usa
i know what happened
and my name isnt Crait, its crait
that really grinds my gears!
lol

seariously though
im not saying we started it
im saying the us gov is spending more then its getting
so, they pull off something like they did about 5 years ago
badda boom badda bang, they get at least 50 million from this
i think it was something like 200 million, but i forgot

im not saying the government or the people of the best country in the world is bad
im saying what they, the gov., did was wrong

NoQuarter
September 14th, 2006, 04:37
My heart goes out to the families that lost loved ones on that day,that said here's my two cents:

First,anybody around here read BEHOLD A PALE HORSE if not go read it!
The author William Cooper was shot in his home two months after 9/11.

Anybody read 1984?You should have,we're on our way there.
The facts in the whole 9/11 thing do not add up, for many reasons.
Things are not always as cut and dry as people may think.There are a lot of variables that led up to this.I kinda have to bite my tongue somewhat when speaking about this but I am well read on the subject.

Another thing people should be aware off:
Who is/was a major producer of heroin? Here's a hint: America's troops are there right now.
What was the China trade and how did it lead up to the Boxer rebellion in China?
Who are the Skull&Crossbones and what was their involvement in the China Trade and the Boxer Rebellion?
Where are most CIA members recruited from and why are they called spooks?
What is George Bush ancestors involement with all of the above mention subjects as well as the Nazi party?
Why was a newsletter circulated in the middle east prior to 9/11 that showed a drawing of planes hitting the twin towers and why were we not warned?
Why were state/city officials of NewYork told not to fly on that day?
Why was building #7 demolished on the spot without permits and further endangering the citizens,controlled demolition that is?

Guy's no one should rely on what controlled media sources tell us!

A dangerous state is being cultivated in America,we are being prepped up for martial law under the threat of a terrorist being in the U.S. with a suitcase nuke or dirty bomb.
Whether or not the threat is real this will be the excuse for martial law and the loss of our rights.The threat is probably real though.The military calls it collateral damage