something.....

What are the emulators/games that are PROVEN

to work on a PSP verison 2.6?

The Tiff exploits....i dont have GTA =/

i really want a SNES Emulator...

SSaxdude
September 11th, 2006, 22:36
Well see if you have a TA-082:
http://www.modchipstore.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=164
if you don't, you can downgrade. If you do have a TA-082 motherboard, wait until a downgrader is released.

I suggest downgrading because all homebrew works on 1.5, plus you can emulate 2.71 using Dev Hook.

SSaxdude
September 11th, 2006, 23:50
However if you can't downgrade, look here
http://psp-homebrew.eu/firmware.php?showconfirmed&plat='v2.01%20GTA%20eLoader'
for working homebrew on the GTA eLoader.
Plus there will be an eLoader that doesn't need GTA, I think it's out now but I don't know if it can do much at the moment.

kichigai
September 12th, 2006, 09:22
a lot of homebrew that is designed with the GTA eLoader is not yet compatible with the TIFF exploit eLoader...or maybe i cant get them to work.

i assume if i have progs that come in 1.0 and 1.5 flavours, the 1.5 would be preferable to use on a TA-082 PSP with 2.6?

also, what is the difference between unpatched/unhacked, kernel exploit/ Kxploit, and 'user mode'?

this is what is confusing me and i cant find sufficient info about it. ive been lax on homebrew becuase i didnt have the means to downgrade (due to TA-082) and the gta exploit is beyond my reach. what we need is a comprehensive guide for the tiff exploit and what it is capable of doing.

all ive found about it is pretty vapid, and the PSP homebrew scene is so different from the NDS scene that i have to learn a different way of doing things.

razorak
September 12th, 2006, 09:56
here's a link to a compatability list thread right here
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34798

The eloader only runs 1.0 files i think. The % file is redundant unless one fine day we downgrade to 1.5 that is :D

p.s For a Help menu in the eloader press select when u're in the emenu

kichigai
September 12th, 2006, 12:02
wow...i found the compatibility thread right before i checked back here....

well, i do thank you for the tip on running 1.0 files. sometimes they work sometimes not but thats what homebrews all about, neh?

razorak
September 12th, 2006, 12:12
some of them do not work as they require kernel access. Others do not work due to a lack of RAM, it seems that this tiff eloader occupies more RAM than before causing soem programs to be unable to be run, for example majority of the homebrew in the not working list.

Xbox 360 Addict 23
September 13th, 2006, 21:00
i dont have the TA-082 motherboard

but i'm not gonna downgrade my PSP

so i'ma just buy GTA and try to get a emulator workin

with that

c_demon007
September 14th, 2006, 16:55
**message removed, insulting other members**

Tinnus
September 14th, 2006, 22:06
Kid.